Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!
Veteran: Army

Received 1,008 Likes on 782 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Kudos to Arnott Industries

Like the title says, kudos to Arnott for taking care of a customer.

Since new, the left front air spring would, every few months, throw a code for "open circuit to solenoid valves". The air spring would work fine, it would just be a stored code that I would clear. Finally, about two weeks ago, the code came and stayed and would not clear. I emailed Arnott Industries via their "contact" page with the description of the problem fully expecting I would have to return the air spring to them for repair. Their technician contacted me via phone and let me know it was a simple fix; just replace the sensor coil harness located on the external cylinder on the bottom of the air spring. Arnott provided the replacement sensor coil harness for free. Kit included new harness, screws, cover caps, and gaskets and a set of excellent instructions. One connector, two screws, 30 minutes of my time and all is good again.

Thank you, Arnott!
The following users liked this post:
arnottdoug (06-19-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 10:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 E550 Sedan, P2 pkg, night vision, AMG pkg,etc. LOADED!
I just bought one of their compressors for my 2010 E550. I called Doug at Arnott and he was very personable and I received the compressor in just two days. great place to do business!
The following users liked this post:
arnottdoug (06-19-2018)