Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 68 Posts
05 E55, 98 CLK320
XADO Revitalizant in the tranny

WARNING: Anecdotal post.

So I'm a big fan of additives, they do work. CERATEC, MOS2, BG 44k, BG MOA, KREEN, Lubegard Platinum, they all do fantastic work.

I have been having tranny issues (vibration, generally just sloppy pulling, maybe a torque converter issue)

I put in 8ml injection, then drove for 500mi, definitely an improvement.

I ordered another one and put it in. WOW incredible improvement, so that makes it 16ml

Then I bought a 30ml MAXIMUM pack of it (so I can put it in my other cars), and injected 4ml, then in 2ml portions up to 10ml

So that makes it 26ish ml total of the blue ceramic stuff in my tranny. THE CAR FEELS LIKE NEVER BEFORE now.

I put 4 of the red ones in my engine and the result has been amazing too.

So I don't know how, but this ceramic stuff is doing good work for me so far, and I can't understand why more people aren't discussing it.

Of course, the real solution is to replace the part, but for diagnostic purposes and a patch until I get the parts and do the work this is doing wonders to smooth things out.

Personal rec:
in engine oil inject 30ml of the red XADO revitalizant over the course of 1000 miles and drive it the duration of your oil change.
in tranny oil inject 16 to 25ml of the blue stuff and drive it

Given how good CERATEC has been to my cars over the years I am a believer in the ceramic stuff.