Sponsored by:

Debunking trouble codes.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 02:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes E55 AMG W211
Debunking trouble codes.

Hi guys, having some random codes that has come after I hooked up the diagnostics, I thought if we could debunk these together and see if there is any issues that are "common or know".

1. P9182 Switch S108/1 (right front dynamic switch) does not open or has a short circuit). I have not even tested the right dynamic front seat, last time it worked before disconnecting the battery, maybe there is an electric issue with the buttons that are used to adjust the holsters.

2. P9208 The signal wire of component m21/1r2 (mirror adjustment up/down potentiometer) has short circuit or open circuit or the component is defective. / I dont understand this one because both mirror are adjustable and are working in every angle is there somekind of a issue with the left front door control unit..

3. P9078 Communication with the component H3 (alarm signal horn) is interrupted. / I think the battery inside the alarm is depleted/discharged, because the car had no battery hooked in for 9 months and my conclusion is replacing the alarm horn.

4. P9032 Component S88/8 (trunk lid exterior operation switch) is stuck or has a short curcuit. / I have an issue with the electric trunk, it sometimes open and sometimes not. The rear SAM is replaced to a new one (A2115459301) but the issue withstands. I think the issue may be in the rear lid handle, an electric fault or the rear electric trunk unit. I already checked the cables that runnes down with the rear trunk.