W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

What's with all these posts??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2004 | 03:58 PM

E55
What's with all these posts??

I'm tired of:

1) Guys from the BMW boards trying to irritate the rest of us.

2) "I raced my V-16 Corolla with 700 bhp and nitrous against a stock E55 and was surprised at how easily I won!!" blah blah blah.....
Old 07-07-2004 | 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63 AMG
Easy, when you're the King everyone hates you. For example who likes the Lakers besides LA residences?
Old 07-07-2004 | 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 Yukon XL Denali, '06 Eclipse GS
corgi, well said. It'll never end. Take it from this perspective:

They're all SPAM.
Old 07-08-2004 | 06:12 PM

'03 BMW M5
Not everyone from other boards who visits or joins is out to get you. Most of us regardless of which car we own (or would like to own) share a love of automobiles. I try to only post on a board if I have something to add, need further info, or have have something to share. There is so much we can share -- such as tire information, solutions for problems, evaluations of a particular car; evaluations of repair and parts shops (an example would be the shop called RMS in southern california that took payment but did not deliver what was purchased), info on radar and laser detectors, etc. (Another example would be the just completed group buy on Lidatek laser jammer Model LE-30 over on the M5board. With over 250 participants (you did not have to own an M5 or a BMW) we got a 30 percent discount.) FYI, if you are interested in a reduced price on a Lidatek unit there is another group buy just started on Audiworld.
Yes there are folks who can't seem to control themselves but let's not forget all the good we can get from sharing info, thoughts, experiences, etc. One way to deal with the few would be to ignore them.