Sponsored by:

SC Pulley and TB for mine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2020, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 CLS55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG
SC Pulley and TB for mine

Ok so I have an 06 CLS55 AMG the motor smoked on I知 swapping out the motor from my 03 SL55 AMG. My question is since I have the motors out I知 running a 74mm fixed scp and wanting to upgrade throttle bodybut I致e heard of people having issues with this under the fixed pulley. Is this true or what is the resolution. I was thinking 90mm as I値l be doing new heads and cams soon as well. Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts
CLS 55 AMG E500 99 ML320
Originally Posted by DVL_CLS55
Ok so I have an 06 CLS55 AMG the motor smoked on I知 swapping out the motor from my 03 SL55 AMG. My question is since I have the motors out I知 running a 74mm fixed scp and wanting to upgrade throttle bodybut I致e heard of people having issues with this under the fixed pulley. Is this true or what is the resolution. I was thinking 90mm as I値l be doing new heads and cams soon as well. Any help is appreciated.
There are a ton of threads on the hiccup issue with the throttle bodies, but bottom line, you might have it, you might not. There are also some threads about motor swaps, and having to change the oil pump, if your not up on all that.