Sponsored by:

Eurocharged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 03:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Eurocharged

Back on April I was emailing Jerry from Eurocharged about his tuning and how he could help me out. He was super quick with responding to the emails and super helpful. I ended up paying him 498 bucks to send me what I needed for a remote tune. After a week I emailed him and asked if he had shipped the product and he responded he would get it out on Friday. After three weeks I emailed him and asked for an update and got no response. I emailed him three more times the next week and still no response. I called the number for them and a guy said it would get shipped out the following week. The next week I called again and asked for a refund which they said no problem to.. it’s not another week later and still no refund and no product.

My question is... what is up with these vendors? Eurocharged is a big company and in over a month I get ghosted by the owner and ripped off of 500 bucks?

does anyone have any advice for me or anyway of helping me out?
Old 05-31-2020, 09:13 AM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
04 55
no sure what has happened in your case but typically Jerry follows up and does a great job, i hope he is not (or anyone) sick from this flu crap,,, patience good luck and sorry you are on the receiving side of this but i think it will work out
Old 05-31-2020, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
2006 E55, Various other German and ‘Murican
As the economy slides into chaos, we have to be ever more vigilant while whom we do business.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:16 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
'06 E55 / '10 GLK 350
Eurocharged Canada wanted none of my business last month. Said they don’t do tuning on E55 anymore.

Went with Anthony from RaceIQ instead and have no regrets