Sponsored by:

about e55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
about e55

Hi guys! I'm new here! So I'm about to buy an E55 AMG Kompressor. recently the owner told me that the car is an japanese import, so I'd asked myself if there's any difference between the German E55 and the japanese E55, cuz it's only the radio (maybe) in japanese it's okay. let me know something cuz the car it's almost new for the years she has, the price is high (19.000euro) but im decided to have this model. please let me know if u know what is the difference between the german and japanese models.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by dimitro0v
Hi guys! I'm new here! So I'm about to buy an E55 AMG Kompressor. recently the owner told me that the car is an japanese import, so I'd asked myself if there's any difference between the German E55 and the japanese E55, cuz it's only the radio (maybe) in japanese it's okay. let me know something cuz the car it's almost new for the years she has, the price is high (19.000euro) but im decided to have this model. please let me know if u know what is the difference between the german and japanese models.
The only differences that I know of are related to the COMAND system. For some reason the Japanese cars have different wiring behind the COMAND unit as opposed to cars in North America. There must be other differences, but that's the only one I'm aware of. The wiring differences won't even matter unless you intend to replace the COMAND with an aftermarket unit, and in that case, it's actually easier on the Japanese cars than the N. American cars.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
thank u so much for your answer!