Sponsored by:

HartonMotorwerks Announcement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HartonMotorwerks Announcement

If anyone wants to place an order with us, kindly please do so within the next two weeks. It is because yours truly will tie the knot with the love of my life in early Oct and follow by a honeymoon trip. And after I am back from the trip, I will be setting up a small retail outlet in Vancouver (and possibly another one in California some time next year). I will be very busy in the next couple of months. A lot of customers complained to me lately that they are not able to find me and I must take this opportunity and apologize to everyone. I always try to provide personal serivce/advice to every customer, but when I have to deal so many things at the same time, oversight will occur. Please accept my utmost apology for not being able to reply to everyone's enquiries in a timely manner.

During my absence in Oct, please send all enquiries to my partner Tony (tony@hartonmotorwerks.com) or Rich (rich@hartonmotorwerks.com). I will have access to e-mails, only I wont be able to reply immediately.

I would like to thank everyone for the support.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Congrats Harris!~!
Old 09-15-2004, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB E55 2004
Congrats!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55
Originally Posted by Harris
And after I am back from the trip, I will be setting up a small retail outlet in Vancouver .
i look forward to seeing the shop in Vancouver, maybe i should wait on all my mods til then, since it's fall soon winter anyways..