Sponsored by:

CATLESS E550

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2021, 07:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E550
CATLESS E550

Today was the day the 550 became catless. CEL is on ofc but it sounds way louder and more aggressive. I’ll try to put spacers and hope they for for the light to go away but if it doesn’t I can live with it . With enough revs close enough you will definitely lose your hearing in no time haha. I plan on putting on some c63 mufflers in the future . I thought I’d tell you all about for the ones that are in doubt since there is literally no info on a catless 550 on the forums or on YT of someone doing it . My YT is “W211 KING” I will be posting clips soon. For those that question whether they should go catless DO ITTT yk u want to . If u have questions lmk I’ll try to answer quickly
Old 12-06-2021, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 977 Likes on 760 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Why the f**k remove the cats? Put them back. You're just going to stink up your car without them. Over and over, members of this forum have demonstrated one can pull massive power from the engine with cats installed
Search. Read. Research. Ask questions. PM members for info. Now is the time for you to gracefully back up or decide to leave us and join the Honda forums. I hope you decide to join us...we can share massive amounts of info with you if you are interested. If not, so be it. Your choice
The following users liked this post:
E55Greasemonkey (12-07-2021)
Old 12-06-2021, 11:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E550
Originally Posted by bbirdwell
Why the f**k remove the cats? Put them back. You're just going to stink up your car without them. Over and over, members of this forum have demonstrated one can pull massive power from the engine with cats installed
Search. Read. Research. Ask questions. PM members for info. Now is the time for you to gracefully back up or decide to leave us and join the Honda forums. I hope you decide to join us...we can share massive amounts of info with you if you are interested. If not, so be it. Your choice
thanks . I will definitely keep them off haha . Ppl literally mover to the other lane once I tap on the pedal . As far as why I took them off was for the sound not performance , she already pulls and can smoke most cars on the road so I’m not worried about that nor the emissions . 👍🏾