W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Its FRIDAY now, where is Autocar with the BS #'s?? and what a BS it was.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its FRIDAY now, where is Autocar with the BS #'s?? and what a BS it was.

Sit back in your E55's, and laugh at all hte clowns from BMW board that were drowning here in their own bul l crappppp.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
hallucinating reporter - probably got started at CBS

15 car lengths !!! Check out my post: Trouble in Paradise ?? so much for 15 car lengths anytime soon!!! ( 1 2 )
Old 09-24-2004, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Belmondo
Sit back in your E55's, and laugh at all hte clowns from BMW board that were drowning here in their own bul l crappppp.
But you can't even prove that it was BS anyway. Not to mention that the BMW boards didn't believe it anyway. again Why don't you just get over it like everyone else and stop these pointless threads The M5 will be released sometime and it will be the king as every new car seems to be simply because its new.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
I have never listened to magazine articles...I usualy use the numbers to get an idea of what to expect...then I do my own testing...it is not hard to produce your own numbers, document them and then no one can dispute them...that is if you have something to prove, it is actually not that expensive to rent your dragstrip, or any track for that matter, I have done it a few times locally

Jason
Old 09-25-2004, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Belmondo
You have to be the biggest fu#%en cry baby here. I've been looking around here for awhile, but my god, I don't know anybody else here that really just acts like a cry baby. If you don't like the BMW m5, then don't buy it or read about it. It's only a car... really. My god! There are other worries in this world than car vs. car numbers.

Every car out there has it's advantages and if it doesn't please you then it's not the end of the world. Be happy what's available to you and drive it to your preference. But really... get over it buddy!