Sponsored by:

Back From Trip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin, Chevrolet
Back From Trip

I just arrived back from the trip that I took down to California so that I could break in my E55. I now have 1120 miles on the car so Im well above the insturted break in time. I took the car up to about 152MPH on a long straight away when I was coming back. Up until about 140 the cars speed just keeps increasing rapidly. When your at 130 the car is hauling ***, but the speedo starts slowing down. I NOT PLACING ANY BLAME!!! The car drives really well, easy to pass people when you are driving up a inclined road. I raced a Corvette C5 Cab when I was coming back and beat him. I even did it with the ESP off, I had forgotton to turn it back on becuase I had tried doing a few burnouts in a street the night before, and by the way the car does insane burnouts. But yea, I easily beat the C5, with the ESP off. When I floored it off the line, the tires just shreaded into smoke bombs. When we were done racing we went to get some gas, I talked with the guy for a few, really nice guy, actually he has a E500, and says that he wants an E55 but is trying to save the pennies for a while. But the trip went well. E55 Rules!
Old 09-27-2004, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
congrats on your first Kill hope u have a lot more in the future