Questions/Opinions On My 05 E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB E55 AMG
Questions/Opinions On My 05 E55

Hi to all,

I have a few questions about my car that I think you could answer..

First, I LOVE the Car! haha-

I have the dynamic seat option on the driverīs seat and on the passanger one. When you turn on the DYNAMIC command under the seat on the drivers one, it stays on even if you turn off the car and you turn it on again (always ON), but in the passanger seat, I have to turn it on every time I get in the car (it turns off as the car turns off automatically), so my question is,

How do you make the passanger dynamic seating mode to stay always on even when you eventually turn off the car and ride again, like happens in the drivers seat?

Another question, which seems stupid but well....

When I change the time, it says after changing Time I Date to press the button that puts everything in zero for 3 seconds (I dont know its name in english, im latin!), but when I press it the display says:

"Do you want to go to the factory options? "

I have to keep pressing that?

Well guys, if you have some time please answer my questions or PM me...

Bye! (Does anyone has another European 2005 E55?)

Last edited by CHILE_E55AMG; 10-10-2004 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG č la mia Famiglia la Bestia č la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by CHILE_E55AMG
Hi to all,

I have a few questions about my car that I think you could answer..

First, I LOVE the Car! haha-

I have the dynamic seat option on the driverīs seat and on the passanger one. When you turn on the DYNAMIC command under the seat on the drivers one, it stays on even if you turn off the car and you turn it on again (always ON), but in the passanger seat, I have to turn it on every time I get in the car (it turns off as the car turns off automatically), so my question is,

How do you make the passanger dynamic seating mode to stay always on even when you eventually turn off the car and ride again, like happens in the drivers seat?

Another question, which seems stupid but well....

When I change the time, it says after changing Time I Date to press the button that puts everything in zero for 3 seconds (I dont know its name in english, im latin!), but when I press it the display says:

"Do you want to go to the factory options? "

I have to keep pressing that?

Well guys, if you have some time please answer my questions or PM me...

Bye! (Does anyone has another European 2005 E55?)

When you get to the correct menu for time/date and change the time, you should only have press the "R" - reset button once and the clock will reconfigure to the time you set.