Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dr. Chill - New Z06 will ROCK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 01:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 C280 sport
its ok mbamgpwr is just a girly *****... all his reponses are is saying "wah wah wah your argument sucks waaaah" then "wah wah wah thats true but if you get one thats 20 years old then you save even more money waah"

artie rocks

"your argument is pointless" = My dad used to tickle my feet under the covers when mommy was asleep

"your argument was nothing short of pathetic" = i'm insecure with myself ever since mommy walked in on me and grandma
Old 12-14-2004, 02:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 GLC300 sport
Originally Posted by Peter B
what does that idle at like 200 rpm???
it probably idles around 800-900 rpm, it just has really offset lopey cams so it dips way down. I am sure that car is a ***** to drive slow on the streets like that.

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
he had to shut the damn thing off to order, that was so funny. Its in the 6s now sweet god.
I have to turn my car off at fast food windows too, they can't hear me over the rumble. lol
Old 12-14-2004, 03:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by MBAMGPWR
That can be said about any car. How long is any car going to last under certain conditions? Your agrument is pointless.

As far as Hennessey, they use to own the record but had to use a TT & NOS. Now, it's no longer their record.

Now when did Nitrious become illegal? Also my arugment is not pointless, the C4 Tranny in the LPE Vette is extremely strong, they are reliable while the henneseys are not. You cannot argue with fact man.

Also DG when you gonna give me a ride in your beast? Do you have a cam in it, because ive heard some Cammed LS1s and 5.0s and jebus christ. Talk about the sound of 20 OCC choppers idling.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
Originally Posted by JD5000
its ok mbamgpwr is just a girly *****... all his reponses are is saying "wah wah wah your argument sucks waaaah" then "wah wah wah thats true but if you get one thats 20 years old then you save even more money waah"

artie rocks

"your argument is pointless" = My dad used to tickle my feet under the covers when mommy was asleep

"your argument was nothing short of pathetic" = i'm insecure with myself ever since mommy walked in on me and grandma
Wow, no one really knows what you're talking about here buddy, but nice try. You come here with all of 9 posts and decide to try your luck.

What exactly does "its okay mbamgpwr is just a girly *****" mean? Are you trying to talk to me, or to everyone else? The "shift" button isn't very far away, try it sometime.

If you put a bunch of words together and end it with a period, that's not a sentence. You actually have to make sense (or cents? ). I'm not all too sure about your family life, but I don't think MBWorld is a place to discuss your nightly caps with "pops" or "grams". I think it's best if you just keep it to yourself...

O'Doyle Rules!

Last edited by MBAMGPWR; 12-14-2004 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
Now when did Nitrious become illegal? Also my arugment is not pointless, the C4 Tranny in the LPE Vette is extremely strong, they are reliable while the henneseys are not. You cannot argue with fact man.
I didn't say NOS was illegal, did I? I just said the TT car didn't use nitrous to get into the 8's, while the Hennessey car did. Which means, it could possibly go faster, get it?

I'm happy that you think the tranny in the LPE car is strong and the Hennessey car isn't. I think people live deep underground in the moon and dance on the top every 3rd Sunday.

You're just replying with your opinion. If you really want to make an impact on this thread, stop posting the first thing that you can think up that sounds true -- I want facts. Why don't you show me how crappy the tranny is on the Hennessey car? Let's see something, someone...just prove my facts wrong. Come on, you can even make up an article or something. Just give it a try...I wasn't even talking about Hennessey in the previous posts, didn't you get that memo? So, just give Jason Heffner an email and tell him how his tranny is gonna give out soon. I'm sure he'd really want to hear from such an expert on the subject.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
I didn't say NOS was illegal, did I? I just said the TT car didn't use nitrous to get into the 8's, while the Hennessey car did. Which means, it could possibly go faster, get it?

I'm happy that you think the tranny in the LPE car is strong and the Hennessey car isn't. I think people live deep underground in the moon and dance on the top every 3rd Sunday.

You're just replying with your opinion. If you really want to make an impact on this thread, stop posting the first thing that you can think up that sounds true -- I want facts. Why don't you show me how crappy the tranny is on the Hennessey car? Let's see something, someone...just prove my facts wrong. Come on, you can even make up an article or something. Just give it a try...I wasn't even talking about Hennessey in the previous posts, didn't you get that memo? So, just give Jason Heffner an email and tell him how his tranny is gonna give out soon. I'm sure he'd really want to hear from such an expert on the subject.
So your trying to tell me a 6 Speed Manual IRS tranny will out last a Drag AUTO tranny? Is this what your trying to say. Not only that, but the the fact that how many LPE cars there are out there, and LPE has won Car and drivers award for best tuner car, beating out vipers, supras, and 911 GT2s.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/performa...s1corvette.asp
thats just their 750 HP package which nets you 9.5, to get the same time ina viper you would need 800-1000 horses. Look at all the parts that say Forged. The Crankshaft, FORGED, the Pistons, FORGED. Not to mention its on the Corvette C5-R Block. So i guess now the viper motor which is based of a truck, is now stronger and more reliable than this LPE C5R motor which is based of a Racecar. Not to mention the new Z06 will be based of the C6R.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:18 AM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Jut to get back to the subject...I think the Z06 looks HOT. I was looking for a track car but was not really set on which car to go with. I've chosen to go with the new Z06 since I just bought my wife an Escalade with 0% financing and GM has this crazy thing where your next GM will be at the same rate so I put a deposit down on the Z06. I was told 2nd in line, but I don't really know what that means in terms of actual wait.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by E55_POWER
Jut to get back to the subject...I think the Z06 looks HOT. I was looking for a track car but was not really set on which car to go with. I've chosen to go with the new Z06 since I just bought my wife an Escalade with 0% financing and GM has this crazy thing where your next GM will be at the same rate so I put a deposit down on the Z06. I was told 2nd in line, but I don't really know what that means in terms of actual wait.
Bah thats the one thing i wouldnt do though with any new domestic car yet. Id never buy the first mill run, id wait till 07 and pick one up.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:38 AM

'08 SL65
Bah thats the one thing i wouldnt do though with any new domestic car yet. Id never buy the first mill run, id wait till 07 and pick one up.
+1 - I made the "first year" mistake when I got my '01 Z06. The next year's Z05: 20 HP bump. I only bought the '01 because it was the 5th MY of the C5. I will get an '07 or '08 Z06.

Last edited by AC556F; 12-14-2004 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
So your trying to tell me a 6 Speed Manual IRS tranny will out last a Drag AUTO tranny? Is this what your trying to say. Not only that, but the the fact that how many LPE cars there are out there, and LPE has won Car and drivers award for best tuner car, beating out vipers, supras, and 911 GT2s.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/performa...s1corvette.asp
thats just their 750 HP package which nets you 9.5, to get the same time ina viper you would need 800-1000 horses. Look at all the parts that say Forged. The Crankshaft, FORGED, the Pistons, FORGED. Not to mention its on the Corvette C5-R Block. So i guess now the viper motor which is based of a truck, is now stronger and more reliable than this LPE C5R motor which is based of a Racecar. Not to mention the new Z06 will be based of the C6R.
Man, you're an idiot. When did I ever say a 6-speed will outlast a auto tranny? I simply said that the Viper TT was a 6-speed, just think if it was an auto tranny, low 8's. I'd be pissed if someone who didn't know anything about me or my business as a tuner goes around saying that his engines are going to blow, trannys are going to go out, etc. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone saying bad things about what you do at work.

I'm happy for LPE, they're a great company. I'm asking you to show me how a Viper engine will blow before a Corvette engine. I want PROOF, not some blah blah crap about FORGED this and that. Let's see your facts...you say the Viper engine isn't as reliable as the C5R block. I know many tuners who'd say you're on crack. Your statments are just ingorant crap that you see as the truth.

Do you tune cars for a living? No, I didn't think so. So I suggest that you stop making stupid comments on topics which you have no idea about.

Last edited by MBAMGPWR; 12-14-2004 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:40 PM

06 SL55
Well I will defiantely be in the market for one of them in a year or so. I cant wait to test drive one.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:53 PM

05 e55 come march24 05
[QUOTE=wheelauto]Well I will defiantely be in the market for one of them in a year or so. I cant wait to test drive one. [/QUO

test drive can't wait. but will be waiting for a 07 or 08. It always seem to get better with time.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:37 PM

2016 GLC300 sport
Also DG when you gonna give me a ride in your beast? Do you have a cam in it, because ive heard some Cammed LS1s and 5.0s and jebus christ. Talk about the sound of 20 OCC choppers idling.
My car has the stock cams (4). Eventually I will change it. Shoot me a PM and we can get together sometime.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Man, you're an idiot. When did I ever say a 6-speed will outlast a auto tranny? I simply said that the Viper TT was a 6-speed, just think if it was an auto tranny, low 8's. I'd be pissed if someone who didn't know anything about me or my business as a tuner goes around saying that his engines are going to blow, trannys are going to go out, etc. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone saying bad things about what you do at work.

I'm happy for LPE, they're a great company. I'm asking you to show me how a Viper engine will blow before a Corvette engine. I want PROOF, not some blah blah crap about FORGED this and that. Let's see your facts...you say the Viper engine isn't as reliable as the C5R block. I know many tuners who'd say you're on crack. Your statments are just ingorant crap that you see as the truth.

Do you tune cars for a living? No, I didn't think so. So I suggest that you stop making stupid comments on topics which you have no idea about.
wow dude, you arent good at this. All you do is call anyone who disagrees with you stupid, and blah blah blah.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

the new Z06 looks tight

but they need 7L to make 500bhp though
Old 12-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Banned

production starts 3rd quarter of 05 with possibly deliver end of 3rd q or beginning of 4 qtr. im 1st on my dealers list
Old 12-14-2004, 07:24 PM

2016 GLC300 sport
Originally Posted by Jon200
the new Z06 looks tight

a viper need 8L to get 500bph, a mercedes 55K need 5.4L and a 2.3L (7.7L)blower to make 493bph.

Whats your point?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
wow dude, you arent good at this. All you do is call anyone who disagrees with you stupid, and blah blah blah.
Thanks sweety!
Old 12-14-2004, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
Originally Posted by Peter B
production starts 3rd quarter of 05 with possibly deliver end of 3rd q or beginning of 4 qtr. im 1st on my dealers list
It will be a great ride, no doubt. I loved my C5 until everyone and their mom (no, not being sarcastic) got one.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by Jon200
the new Z06 looks tight

Not everyone can be BMW. Also 7.0 Liters will give you a very very nice torque powerband.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Almost a Member!

01 E55 AMG
Z06 sounds like it will be a b****in' track car. Light, plenty of power and maybe even good brakes (finally). I'm curious, will you order the Active Magnetic suspension or the Z51 package? Which one and why?

0 -> 60 in 3.8 sec.
Top Speed 200 MPH
2,900 #'s
Chassis & Suspension development by Pratt & Miller,
Aluminum Hydroformed frame produced by DANA
- 345/30x19 Rears
- 6 piston Front, 4 piston Rear Brake Calipers
- Cross Drilled (cast and camfered) Rotors (possibly Brembo)

Here's my track weapon of choice:
Attached Thumbnails Dr. Chill - New Z06 will ROCK!-touareg-aprilia-065-web.jpg  
Old 12-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
I dunno. This might be THE ONLY domestic I ever consider getting.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by MikeE55
Z06 sounds like it will be a b****in' track car. Light, plenty of power and maybe even good brakes (finally). I'm curious, will you order the Active Magnetic suspension or the Z51 package? Which one and why?

0 -> 60 in 3.8 sec.
Top Speed 200 MPH
2,900 #'s
Chassis & Suspension development by Pratt & Miller,
Aluminum Hydroformed frame produced by DANA
- 345/30x19 Rears
- 6 piston Front, 4 piston Rear Brake Calipers
- Cross Drilled (cast and camfered) Rotors (possibly Brembo)

Here's my track weapon of choice:
I dont understand your question? Z06 is a seperate Performance and Mod Package.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Mike: That looks like one wicked sweet bike!
Old 12-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Almost a Member!

01 E55 AMG
DancingBenzos: I dont understand your question? Z06 is a seperate Performance and Mod Package.

Right, I knew that! My questions came from looking at the options available on the standard '05 Corvette.

ricky.agrawal: I find it to be more fun than hustling a 4000lb car around the track. Besides I used to have a dedicated Porsche 911 Carrera Cup race car and I'm spolied as a result of that experience.

Last edited by MikeE55; 12-15-2004 at 05:07 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dr. Chill - New Z06 will ROCK!