Sponsored by:

** Anyone Receive EVO Engine Spacers Yet? ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Alright everyone, let's take it easy. Take a deep breath - and group hug here.

Holidays can be stressful, and I can definitely see both sides of the arguement here. Let's just all relax and not make a big tiff because some spacers got delayed. Most people got their's so I'm sure there's a good reason Victor didn't get his yet... almost positively having to deal with being out of the country and around the busy holiday shipping season.
-m
"Brad sent me an email and it seems that my package was sitting in the sales department.. No one noticed that it didn't go out and since they didn't get my emails, they weren't aware of this."

As mentioned above, it had nothing to do with being out of the country which makes his response even more objectionable. I'd never buy anything from that guy. Mistakes happen to everyone, it's how they handle them that really matters. We need a REAL recession so folks remember how to treat customers. You can't even get your Big Mac right at McDonalds anymore.
(This post in no way constitutes defending of a Canadian. Jk.)

Last edited by DerekFSU; 01-04-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I think the real people here to blame are the spammers.

And no, this isn't a joke, for anyone that's a CTO or works with computers knows what I'm talking about.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Banned

eleanor, im kidding!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Not the spammers fault (well maybe a little). A company that uses a spam filter that blocks customer e-mails is at fault if you even believe that B.S. (I don't, especially when it supposedly blocks OUTGOING responses?? ). If it is true, TURN OFF YOUR F***ING spam filter. That's one of the things that secretaries (don't have one? Well ***** rolls down hill, and it stops at SOMEBODY'S desk) get paid for, to wade through crap like that and make sure the right stuff makes it to the right people. Derek may have been remiss in not calling, but it isn't unreasonable to expect at least ONE e-mail to get through. Many times e-mail is prefered because it allows time to research and answer a question accurately and completely VS either having someone sit around waiting for the phone to ring and then running around trying to find the answer the customer needs while he grows old on hold, or worse, having the customer suffer through another birthday while waiting only to hear that "we have to call you back" anyway. Derek's response was much more restrained than Brad's.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Fast55
Not the spammers fault (well maybe a little). A company that uses a spam filter that blocks customer e-mails is at fault if you even believe that B.S. (I don't, especially when it supposedly blocks OUTGOING responses?? ). If it is true, TURN OFF YOUR F***ING spam filter. That's one of the things that secretaries (don't have one? Well ***** rolls down hill, and it stops at SOMEBODY'S desk) get paid for, to wade through crap like that and make sure the right stuff makes it to the right people. Derek may have been remiss in not calling, but it isn't unreasonable to expect at least ONE e-mail to get through. Many times e-mail is prefered because it allows time to research and answer a question accurately and completely VS either having someone sit around waiting for the phone to ring and then running around trying to find the answer the customer needs while he grows old on hold, or worse, having the customer suffer through another birthday while waiting only to hear that "we have to call you back" anyway. Derek's response was much more restrained than Brad's.
Yeah, I'm with him! Where the heck are my spacers!!!!!