Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMN! modding is getting addictive...

in the past few days ive been able to source (or be 99.9% sure) people who can:

make 3 piece CF engine covers

use 99.5% pure atomized aluminum to coat ANY plastic piece that will withstand 165 degrees (i could go crazy under the hood)

mandrel bent aluminum tubing for snorkel inlets

vent the hood with a monster water jet needing no paint touch up afterward from a local company for only $350!!!

a 40 some odd piece complete interior cf kit. the person i talked to was able to get a kit from germany for an sl65 (took 4 months) so well see. cant wait to see the price!

AND to top it all off got a call while i was on vacation in Miami (first time there btw, your beach is Fing AWESOME) from sport compact pro magazine. they were advertising sponsorship deals for ricers. so i sent in my info for my rx7 just for gee whiz. told them @ my e55 and they were interested too. so i just got a contract in the mail today for both cars and what it says is theyll pay 55% of any parts (from their list of suppliers, about 200) and book labor i pay for, up to $12,000 per car per year as long as i go to 4 sanctioned racing/show events a year and wear there 2x7" vinyl at the events and take pics to prove i am. some of their suppliers are quaiffe, momo, sparco, recaro, tire rack, brembo, red line etc. my head is spinnin