Sponsored by:

I need a shop in New York

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63, LS600
I need a shop in New York

I need to find a shop on Long Island to do the work on my car. I don't want to go to Bruce with all the stuff going on with him now so I was going to go to VOS Motorsports but the guy Dom there just treated me like a total *** hole. He accused me of being shady and a liar and it was a really frustrating experience.

I have a Renntech tune and air filters and I just got some Rado downpipes but I want someone for any future mods. The shop that did the Renntech tune and air filters is closed now and I had a local repair shop install the Rado downpipes for me. They said that they didn't know how much labor to charge me because aftermarket parts never fit right and I was a bit nervous taking it to them.They ended up charging me way way less than I expected and they had it done before my ride showed up to pick me up, I couldn't believe it. They said it was one of the easiest things they had ever done.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a shop that is dedicated to Mercedes Benz performance anymore. I am think about the turbo upgrades but I am not sure who I could trust to do that job.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:55 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Jshinone
I need to find a shop on Long Island to do the work on my car. I don't want to go to Bruce with all the stuff going on with him now so I was going to go to VOS Motorsports but the guy Dom there just treated me like a total *** hole. He accused me of being shady and a liar and it was a really frustrating experience.

I have a Renntech tune and air filters and I just got some Rado downpipes but I want someone for any future mods. The shop that did the Renntech tune and air filters is closed now and I had a local repair shop install the Rado downpipes for me. They said that they didn't know how much labor to charge me because aftermarket parts never fit right and I was a bit nervous taking it to them.They ended up charging me way way less than I expected and they had it done before my ride showed up to pick me up, I couldn't believe it. They said it was one of the easiest things they had ever done.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a shop that is dedicated to Mercedes Benz performance anymore. I am think about the turbo upgrades but I am not sure who I could trust to do that job.
we have a shop in sterling.....might be a little far depending on where you are but we can easily help ya

Old 10-17-2013, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML63
Tkx Performance in Huntington 1 (631) 424-3640. Really good and fair people. They did work on my M3, my brothers M5, my c63 and lately they did Renntech work on my 12 E63. Give them a call and also they are certified to do Renntech work
Old 10-17-2013, 07:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63, LS600
Originally Posted by loungn14
we have a shop in sterling.....might be a little far depending on where you are but we can easily help ya

I do not even know where that is, I don't think it's on Long Island.

Originally Posted by sebc63
Tkx Performance in Huntington 1 (631) 424-3640. Really good and fair people. They did work on my M3, my brothers M5, my c63 and lately they did Renntech work on my 12 E63. Give them a call and also they are certified to do Renntech work
I know who they are.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63s Sedan
Could try Martino Auto Concepts...in Glen Cove. http://www.martinoautoconcepts.com/