W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help. How do I turn off Traction Control?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,124 Likes on 1,485 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by Davidkuo0330
Thank you Peter. You sure do have your hands full. I have a 8 year old princess and am crossing our fingers for another blessing to our family soon.

I bet it is hard to put that beast of your in full throttle when the little ones are in the car, but I like to take my toy for a ride by myself in our gated community in the hillside of Daimond Bar, Ca. to test the suspension and engine at the same time.

I'm debating on getting a GoPro and mount it on the car so I can get a better view of what our beast looks like from the outside.

Cheers bro and have a great weekend.
David, many many warm wishes for your growing family! Yeah you're right ... In fact my toddlers always remind me to slow down, but then they love the torque when I pull hard from a stop!! Make up yur minds kids!

Sounds like a great neighborhood ... I need to get out to Cali soon!
Old 05-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 AMG S65, AMG GL63, 2012 AMG E63 With AMS Alpha 9 Package, Renntech 200 Catted Downpipes.
Lol. My 8 year old princess never tells me to sleep down. In fact, she loves the sound of the exhaust. My wife on the other hand is always telling me to slow down and I always have to remind her I am driving the speed limit and ask her to look at the speedometer which shows I am in fact going the speed limit. She then says why the F feels like we are going so fast and I always have to tell her we are driving the AMG today and not the E350.

On a side note. It does get better as the kids grow older, but then again that opens up a different can of warms ( in a good way ).

If you ever find you and your family in Cali. Look me up. I would be glad to show you around.

We are now at IHOP now then onto Palm Spring's ranging water due to the upper 90 degree weather we been experiencing here in SoCal this whole week. Saw this Porsche Boxer S at IHOP and wonder if I can take him?

Originally Posted by PeterUbers
David, many many warm wishes for your growing family! Yeah you're right ... In fact my toddlers always remind me to slow down, but then they love the torque when I pull hard from a stop!! Make up yur minds kids!

Sounds like a great neighborhood ... I need to get out to Cali soon!

Old 05-04-2015, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
FF. W212 E63 M156 non-pano 18" P2 ParkT NightV (gone but will be missed).
I think the OP is also wondering how to turn the traction control off completely. I have read you will need to go into the engineering menu for that. Even with that, it's still debateable if it is fully off. BTW, I saw the OP's other thread, but I haven't returned to this forum since mid-Thursday.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'14 C63 507, '11 C300, '96 Cobra, '91 Mr2
Looks like there's a dyno mode on the '12 E63. Anyone want to give this a shot on the newer cars and report back?