Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
Pedal Box review

Wow is the best description!!!

The car feels like the E60 535i with sport package but with large ***** of steel! Before I installed it, I tried to duplicate it by driving as aggressively on the throttle as I could and it simply felt.....well not so great.

Post install, car simply comes alive and feels so much lighter and nimbler! The throttle delay is all but gone. I can actually drive in comfort mode now (used to only drive in sport mode this past year). There is continuous increase in acceleration with throttle input, I don't feel like after about 60 or so percent the car is already in WOT. It weirdly feels natural, like it was programmed that way from factory.

Definitely recommended!
PS I did all my testing in sport plus mode (the box version). However tested in comfort, sport and sport plus modes in the car
Old 07-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,071 Likes on 1,444 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by kponti
Wow is the best description!!!

The car feels like the E60 535i with sport package but with large ***** of steel! Before I installed it, I tried to duplicate it by driving as aggressively on the throttle as I could and it simply felt.....well not so great.

Post install, car simply comes alive and feels so much lighter and nimbler! The throttle delay is all but gone. I can actually drive in comfort mode now (used to only drive in sport mode this past year). There is continuous increase in acceleration with throttle input, I don't feel like after about 60 or so percent the car is already in WOT. It weirdly feels natural, like it was programmed that way from factory.

Definitely recommended!
PS I did all my testing in sport plus mode (the box version). However tested in comfort, sport and sport plus modes in the car
The "perception" of the throttle delay is all but gone. That's all that matters

Glad you seem to like it as much as I like my sprintbooster
Old 07-31-2016, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Glad you like it.
PM me if anyone wants to purchase a unit for $240