Sponsored by:

FS: 2010 E63 AMG Steering Wheel + Airbag + Lane Assist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 10:45 AM

Received 83 Likes on 60 Posts
MB
FS: 2010 E63 AMG Steering Wheel + Airbag + Lane Assist

I am selling my OEM 4-Spoke Perforated Steering Wheel w/ Airbag from my 2010 E63. This unit is a LANE ASSIST model and is fully functional. Its in great cosmetic shape, no chipped buttons, tears or rips in the leather. Comes complete with all harnesses, etc. Im sure with a bit of leather cleaner and conditioner it could look nearly new.

I don't need to sell it, in fact I would rather keep it and put it back in the car when it comes time to sell however will part with it if someone was very interested in it.

With that said, I would take $749 or best offer for the entire setup. The airbag can't be air shipped so needs to stay here in the states via ground shipment. I am located in South Florida if anyone is interested in picking it up. I attached a photo here, but there are 8+ pictures in my eBay ad listed below. It is out of the vehicle and ready to be shipped or picked up. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have!

PM if interested, thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Mercedes-Benz-W212-E63-AMG-Perforated-Leather-Steering-Wheel-Airbag-/122115347518?&rmvSB=true

Last edited by 6speeddave; 09-28-2016 at 06:01 PM.