cool to see E63 AMG TV ads by MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts
E63 SL55 996TT C5Z06
cool to see E63 AMG TV ads by MB

Was watching espn TV and saw a couple ads about the new e63 AMG which I don't recalll ever seeing Mercedes advertise the AMG brand on TV so thought it was pretty cool. I'm of course biased to my 15 E63 but none the less like to see the promotion of the AMG brand as it seems BMW advertises on TV their general M line all the time.

https://youtu.be/XBePnvcxxCQ
Old 09-30-2017, 01:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
15 S63, 18 Ram 2500 Cummins
Thats actually not that cool that all, have you ever noticed high end cars being advertised....not really and if anything only recently. High end cars sell them sells and don't need advertising. Its low to mid end cars that need to be advertised. A Ferrari customer will most likely always be a Ferrari customer.... etc However, a Ford focus customer might see the new KIA commercial and say "wow....$199 a month"..... etc. You'll never see a Rolls or Bentley commercial or really anything more than say $80k.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 113 Likes on 93 Posts
The best or nothing
Originally Posted by jvakos
Was watching espn TV and saw a couple ads about the new e63 AMG which I don't recalll ever seeing Mercedes advertise the AMG brand on TV so thought it was pretty cool. I'm of course biased to my 15 E63 but none the less like to see the promotion of the AMG brand as it seems BMW advertises on TV their general M line all the time.

https://youtu.be/XBePnvcxxCQ
I like this ad. AMG went from having beautiful *the best MB ad* (W210 E55) to sometimes even aggressive (using fast/hard music) promoting later generations. Now, for the W213, it lies somewhere in the middle and it suits the character of the car.