W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63

Where is everyone ordering parts from online?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2018 | 09:23 PM
Banned

E63 AMG S
Where is everyone ordering parts from online?

Hey guys, just wondering where everyone is ordering their parts online for cheaper prices then the dealer?

Private message me or please share here..

I seen a few Benz dealerships with online part ordering system that have decent prices.

Also ran into https://www.mbpartscenter.com/

which seems to have some great prices on parts but not sure of their history and reputation? Anyone?
Old 10-11-2018 | 11:47 PM

600sel, ml320, Dodge ram 3500 customized, Dodge ram 1996 v-10 to Diesel conversion
Lots of choices. FCP euro, idparts, autohaus, and more.
Old 10-12-2018 | 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 SL55 996TT C5Z06
Originally Posted by Lumi
Hey guys, just wondering where everyone is ordering their parts online for cheaper prices then the dealer?

Private message me or please share here..

I seen a few Benz dealerships with online part ordering system that have decent prices.

Also ran into https://www.mbpartscenter.com/

which seems to have some great prices on parts but not sure of their history and reputation? Anyone?
i've run MB part numbers in pretty much all the "genuine" MB parts dealer sites (see list below) and this site here is consistently the cheapest by 1-5%: https://www.genuinemercedesparts.com/

i recommend to still double check some of the other "genuine" mb dealer parts sites like these to compare prices. also my dealer told me that MB 12 month parts warranty applies if you buy from a mb parts dealer and have their invoice to confirm purchase which is good to know

www.buymercedespartsnow.com
www.mercedesspartsdelivered.com
www.mercedespartshub.com
www.mercedespartscenter.com
www.mboemparts.com
The following users liked this post:
Lumi (10-17-2018)
Old 10-13-2018 | 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 E350 4Matic, 2011 E350 4matic
I also like oediscountparts.com. While their discount is more like 25% instead of 30% like genuinemercedesparts.com, they have free shipping and unless you're buying some really high dollar value parts, the free shipping usually beats out the higher discount but with shipping charges. Higher discount with shipping charges is also sometimes cheaper if you're buying many parts.
Old 10-17-2018 | 08:52 PM
Banned

E63 AMG S
Originally Posted by jvakos
i've run MB part numbers in pretty much all the "genuine" MB parts dealer sites (see list below) and this site here is consistently the cheapest by 1-5%: https://www.genuinemercedesparts.com/

i recommend to still double check some of the other "genuine" mb dealer parts sites like these to compare prices. also my dealer told me that MB 12 month parts warranty applies if you buy from a mb parts dealer and have their invoice to confirm purchase which is good to know

www.buymercedespartsnow.com
www.mercedesspartsdelivered.com
www.mercedespartshub.com
www.mercedespartscenter.com
www.mboemparts.com
Great info! Thanks! will need this as i just paid for a 1 year subscription for the OEM Benz EPC catalog I love looking at all the details.

Originally Posted by cetialpha5
I also like oediscountparts.com. While their discount is more like 25% instead of 30% like genuinemercedesparts.com, they have free shipping and unless you're buying some really high dollar value parts, the free shipping usually beats out the higher discount but with shipping charges. Higher discount with shipping charges is also sometimes cheaper if you're buying many parts.
Thanks alot! good info!
Old 10-17-2018 | 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Also search eBay for Mercedes WIS and EPC. There's usually someone selling it for around $10 but it would be an older database not a live up to date one which you have now.
Old 10-17-2018 | 10:13 PM
Banned

E63 AMG S
Also search eBay for Mercedes WIS and EPC. There's usually someone selling it for around $10 but it would be an older database not a live up to date one which you have now.
YES! That is my next adventure, i want to get my hands on WIS.. I paid for a 24 hour access at MB OEM webiste for WIS, and i got to print all the normal maintenance item procedures and some small repairs, but would love to have a handy WIS for free.

Any advice on which to buy on ebay or how hard it is to setup?
Old 10-17-2018 | 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Lumi
YES! That is my next adventure, i want to get my hands on WIS.. I paid for a 24 hour access at MB OEM webiste for WIS, and i got to print all the normal maintenance item procedures and some small repairs, but would love to have a handy WIS for free.

Any advice on which to buy on ebay or how hard it is to setup?
Not really. I just got lucky I guess. There's a few out there with lots of purchases. I guess it's possible to end up with one malware so just make sure your computer is backed up or use it on a machine that you don't care that much about. Not hard to set up, just took a while as you had to load 4 DVD's worth of data. I believe the one out there now is a download.
Old 10-18-2018 | 08:50 AM

AMG
Not really. I just got lucky I guess. There's a few out there with lots of purchases. I guess it's possible to end up with one malware so just make sure your computer is backed up or use it on a machine that you don't care that much about. Not hard to set up, just took a while as you had to load 4 DVD's worth of data. I believe the one out there now is a download.
just ordered a 4 dvd set from ebay aswell just now after reading this.. seller sold hundreds of copies it seems.
Excited to give it a shot. Thanks!