Sponsored by:

Grille Options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 11:26 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 CLS S-Model
Grille Options?

I just put a star on my car. Any ideas to replace my grille with a standard type or a 2-bar variation? Any custom ideas? Must be immediate fit. Thx.

You might think I'm crazy to mess with the aerodynamics, but I like driving behind the star. Like I'm going to do anything but straight line time trials in this thing.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
997 Carrera S
Im sorry I can't help with the grille...but I just wanted to comment that I also have the star on my E63 AMG S Wagon....I thought I was the only one!
Old 02-21-2019, 10:22 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Elverde
Im sorry I can't help with the grille...but I just wanted to comment that I also have the star on my E63 AMG S Wagon....I thought I was the only one!
I have the star on my sedan but mine is 2011. I thought the star came standard on the early pre-facelift models. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Back to your grill question: I have seen members on here with pre-facelift put the 2 slat grill and they look great.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
997 Carrera S
Originally Posted by sheefo2k
I have the star on my sedan but mine is 2011. I thought the star came standard on the early pre-facelift models. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Back to your grill question: I have seen members on here with pre-facelift put the 2 slat grill and they look great.
oh I have no idea...mines a '15 and i havent seen another post facelift car with it.