W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pre-purchase inspection in/near West Palm FL?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 12:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 E63S, Stohr F1000, Corvette C5 race car
Pre-purchase inspection in/near West Palm FL?

Hi Guys,

I'm gearing up my hunt for a W212 E63. I've got a candidate car near West Palm, FL, wanted to know if any of you on this forum have any particular yay or nay suggestions on having the car go for inspection?

I see there's a few MB dealers in the area, and even Renntech is only a few miles up the road.

Thanks for any thoughts or pointers. The dealer here in town (Denver) can run the service history for me, and the Carfax looks clean, so trying to do all the sensible things before pulling the trigger on a car.

Looking forward to joining as an owner sooner rather than later. 40th B-Day present to myself for this year

-Jake

Last edited by JakeL; 07-13-2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: [Added Detail]
Old 08-17-2019, 06:32 PM

Hey all, bumping this one back up - any of ya'll in the West Palm and/or Coral Gables area and can make a recommendation on an indy shop to do a PPI on a car(s)?

Cheers!

-Jake
Old 08-19-2019, 11:07 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2014 E63S and 2016 GLC300 (wife's)
Hey Jake,

I live in Palm Beach. What car are you looking at? My #1 recommendation would be to send it to RennTech which is just a little North of Palm Beach County in Stuart, FL. I'm sure they won't be the cheapest but they'll certainly be one of the best.

I just bought my E63S a couple weeks ago and had it checked out at Orbit in West Palm. They're a world renowned Porsche race / restoration shop and their techs are bar none. They just started doing servicing of other high performance euro cars so I'd highly recommend them as well if the car is local.

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2019, 02:58 PM

Much appreciated, will look into Orbit as well if Renntech's not available for the more northern car...

Cheers!

-Jake