W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63

Confused on which Tuner for my 13 E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2019 | 08:47 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Confused on which Tuner for my 13 E63

Well I’ve been researching and talking to some tuners and they are informative, nice and great to talk to. Im considering 3 different tuners and all are hundreds apart in pricing. I'm considering DTK seemed super nice been tuning mercs for a while he himself has a fast CLS63 tuned and he will send a mygenius to load it. Matt at HD tunning used to work at Weistec i think super nice guy and can come to me for the tune. Eurocharged is my 3rd option i used them for my e55 and Jerry was spot on with the tune but not sure i want to go through them this time around. Not sure just confused and these tunes are alot of money. I did not choose weistec, renntech or ams due to really high cost and ams doesn't tune anyway if your in cali.
Old 08-03-2019 | 09:28 PM
SPONSOR

From: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by karpetcm
Well I’ve been researching and talking to some tuners and they are informative, nice and great to talk to. Im considering 3 different tuners and all are hundreds apart in pricing. I'm considering DTK seemed super nice been tuning mercs for a while he himself has a fast CLS63 tuned and he will send a mygenius to load it. Matt at HD tunning used to work at Weistec i think super nice guy and can come to me for the tune. Eurocharged is my 3rd option i used them for my e55 and Jerry was spot on with the tune but not sure i want to go through them this time around. Not sure just confused and these tunes are alot of money. I did not choose weistec, renntech or ams due to really high cost and ams doesn't tune anyway if your in cali.
Message me we have a stout sale on our handheld and tune

plus we are are the only one of the list that offers a warranty on our tuning!
Old 08-03-2019 | 09:47 PM

M3, E55, cls63
I’ve ran 2 of the tunes you’ve listed on my e55 and cls63 the first one I won’t name was a good tune for sure and cheaper but torque/power came on too hard in low rpms and fell off towards the upper rpm. I was having issues with passing emissions and didn’t get any help from the tuner. I reached out to Matt from HDtuning and customer service was amazing I ended up getting his tune on my car and passed emissions. Car feels so much better and just keeps pulling in higher rpms power doesn’t fall off and is much more linear. Matt has this tune dialed in and keeps the torque at an optimal level and hp higher where as other tuners push Stupid amounts of torque down low which is not gonna help trap speeds and et and will effect reliability. There’s a few members in Cali running 10s on 91 octane with the HDtune. I still have the previous tune as well so DM me if you want more info and numbers I’ll tell you first hand the HDtune is better and worth the extra price. Personally HDtuning or AMS would be what I would go with.
Old 08-04-2019 | 01:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by karpetcm
Take a look at the tuning links:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/...-w212-amg.html
The following users liked this post:
karpetcm (08-04-2019)
Old 08-05-2019 | 11:09 AM

E63s
Originally Posted by loungn14
Message me we have a stout sale on our handheld and tune

plus we are are the only one of the list that offers a warranty on our tuning!
can you explain the “warranty” you offer? I’m looking for a tune and that’s something very important as my car is still under warranty.
Old 08-05-2019 | 11:47 AM

2014 E63S Wagon
FYI, I recently used OE Tuning. They were very responsive and answered all my questions. Price was also very good. This is their profile: https://mbworld.org/forums/members/1...-oetuning.html
The following 2 users liked this post by amgwagonne:
karpetcm (08-05-2019), SALES@OETUNING (08-05-2019)