Sponsored by:

Ding 1500km

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 10:59 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
E63 2018
Ding 1500km

Okey, so I am kinda new to the forum. I have been a member for a few months.

This is is my first performance car and my first AMG of course.

I got the E63 AMG Edition 1.

So I am the kind of guy to follow the rules strictly. The dealer and the manual says to wait 1500km before I go over 4500RPM so I did.
I was already really happy with my car in C mode for all this time and I felt the car was something amazing. Like even acceleration was super nice in C mode compared to any other car I have driven in my life.

Yesterday, my car hit 1500km and while I was driving, I said to my self, you know what let’s try this Sport + mode. The car literally morphed in too a BEAST. I was impressed and shocked. I was like WTF is this, is this my car? I felt I had a totally new car lolll. I sent a message to my SA and he said he couldn’t believe I waited that long. I told him, It was like a virgin waiting and then experiencing the first time. Lol.

The car is a total beast. I feel I have two cars in one. I was complaining in the forum in the beginning about the stif suspension but now that I used Sport+ I know what is really a stif suspension. In C mode it is a nice cruising car and comfy. Now I know.

Right after that I called my cousin and told him to come over to try race start. First I didn’t know how to set it up but then I figured it out. Trust me when we tried it the first time we almost **** in our pants ahaha it was sooo fun. We did it like 4 times.

Anyways, this is a dream car, I am still shocked my car can do what it did yesterday. I have a family and In C mode it is the perfect family car, quiet and comfy then for fun when I am solo driving it turns in too a BEAST.

Fun fun I love it and really happy to make this purchase.
I wanted to share my experience.
The following 2 users liked this post by Gotic4u:
2 '02 S600 (11-25-2017), Diesel (11-26-2017)
Old 11-25-2017, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 676 Likes on 517 Posts
go fast grocery getter wagon
Did you try race mode ?
Old 11-25-2017, 01:53 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
E63 2018
Originally Posted by bobblehead
Did you try race mode ?
I only tried Sport + and Race Start.

Race Start is when you put Race Mode and then hold the break and press full gas. When the RPM hits about 4000 you release the break and it launches the car like a rocket haha.