Sponsored by:

Looking for interior pics: nut brown sport seats, and brown ash trim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 04:43 PM

Received 157 Likes on 104 Posts
2019 E63S wagon; 2016 Landrover Landmark
Looking for interior pics: nut brown sport seats, and brown ash trim

Yes, I'm bored. Yes I regret selling my '14 so soon. Since my Factory Delivery is now facing "significant delays", I have more time to second-guess my build. I would greatly appreciate a couple good pics of how the Nut Brown sport seats look with the brown ash in day light.
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 744 Likes on 486 Posts
2022 Mercedes EQS 580
Look up E43s on autotrader. You see this combination on a few E43 models.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:20 AM

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Nissan
For as good as the nut brown with black or CF interior looked, I thought it looked terrible with the brown ash. Just way too much brown. A dealer took this photo for me of a car they had in the showroom.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:54 AM

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
GTR Pro
I have a Magno Grey with Nut brown performance seats and brown ash trim. It's freaking unbelievable. I too was second guessing and unsure while it was being built thinking there may be too much brown but in person it's stunning. I was a little bummed I couldn't order it with the brown ash center counsel because those were on back order and it came with the default piano black. But I'm actually glad it came this way as the black center counsel matches the black instrument panel and the rest of the black in the car. The brown ash center counsel *might* have been too much brown.

Coming from a dark grey and black interior M3 and then a black on black S5 before that I was super sick of black interiors. Sure they are timeless and classic but it's boring and everyone's default. So glad I went brown! I'll post pics soon.
The following users liked this post:
24Hours (02-08-2018)
Old 03-21-2018, 03:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GLE43
2018 AMG GLE43 Coupe

Great combo!
Old 03-21-2018, 08:53 AM

Received 157 Likes on 104 Posts
2019 E63S wagon; 2016 Landrover Landmark
Originally Posted by HydroLogic
I have a Magno Grey with Nut brown performance seats and brown ash trim. It's freaking unbelievable. I too was second guessing and unsure while it was being built thinking there may be too much brown but in person it's stunning. I was a little bummed I couldn't order it with the brown ash center counsel because those were on back order and it came with the default piano black. But I'm actually glad it came this way as the black center counsel matches the black instrument panel and the rest of the black in the car. The brown ash center counsel *might* have been too much brown.
Could you share some pics?
I saw a magno grey E400 wagon at the dealer in Greenwich with the brown interior and I didn't like it. It didn't look like the same brown that Ronin showed in his pics. But then again, I still haven't seen good pics with outdoor lighting of the magno grey on nut brown leather... I like wood trim the same way I like some good Sonas Faber speakers at home, but again, I have yet to see pics with proper outdoor lighting to help show the real colors.

Cheers