Sponsored by:

2018 E43 - Need to get out of my Lease

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 10:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E43
2018 E43 - Need to get out of my Lease

2018 E43 - $1030 per month (940 + 90 PA Tax)
Total Miles - 3600, Allowance 36K, Lease term 28 months left our of 36.
Maturity 05/2021
White with Panoramic roof, Night package, P3 package, Autonomous Drive Package, Black interior, etc

Having a hard time attaching files. If interested please PM and I will provide info through email.

For those that don't know what lease assumption is, here are the cliff notes:
  • I'm not selling the car, I'm selling the lease
  • lease assumption is essentially no different to leasing a car from the dealer except that the off-the-lot fees, downpayments, etc. have already been paid--I'm not asking for anything back
  • the process involves the following:
    • I first inform MB Finance that I'm willing to allow someone to assume my lease--that's done
    • I then patiently wait for someone who wants to assume it--
    • once someone decides to move forward, they complete the MB USA (lease assumption) application which is just like the paperwork for a new lease
      • note that the new lessee's credit has to be sufficient to attain the lease terms that I did
      • the lease terms cannot be changed; the lease comes with the remaining miles and remaining months and the same monthly lease $$-terms
    • lease assumption has a one-time application fee which, for MB USA, is $550 or thereabouts I believe
  • once the process is complete, the lease and financial liability is transferred lock, stock, and barrel to the new owner
Please PM for more info!