W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017 to present
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E63(S) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 08-25-2022, 12:42 PM

Received 261 Likes on 167 Posts

Last edited by Alan Smithee; 08-25-2022 at 12:48 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Mode Carbon (09-07-2022)
Old 09-07-2022, 07:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5
Originally Posted by Mojo20032004
I didn't even get a label created for me.. I wasn't as special as you 😩
Your order was finished. We apologize for the delay.

Originally Posted by viperamg
Remember, Sam is known for creating a shipping label but NEVER shipping the product. This is fraud and deception.
Your order is complete.

Originally Posted by Mojo20032004
That won't happen. If you don't get any shipping info or updates within a few days, consider it bs!
His order is complete and was sent in a timely fashion. It was damaged during shipment which is completely out of our control.

Well, 23 days since Sam posted his reply that he was sending a replacement. I have heard nothing from him. No reply to email and does not answer his phone. Words on this forum mean nothing from Sam and mode carbon. "Actions speak louder than words", Sam, where is the action. It has been early March since my order was placed.
We will have your replacement ready withing the next week. Thank you for your patience and we hope that we can ease your frustration.

Originally Posted by ArmoE55
That simply won't happen. Mode Carbon is a paying sponsor on this site. The site is benefiting a great deal from sponsors supporting the site. If Mode Carbon does 100 orders and 10 are screwed up for one reason or another, they are still going to be in good standing with the site/owners. Now if it was 50 orders jacked up out of 100, different conversation. But it's not, and it's unfortunately just a few folks (I have been part of this group as well for another car make, so I know EXACTLY the feeling these folks are going through) it appears that got screwed over for their own respective reasons, but the rest are/were happy. The site isn't going to ban a sponsor for a few folks (as crappy as that sounds).

This isn't accepting scammers; this is accepting that there are scum people out there in the commerce world that do this but still remain in business (much like accounts like scrap/write offs on the books), but that is just part of the business world. All companies take into account these things for legal and protection reasons. Don't get me wrong or misinterpret my tone/thoughts on this subject; I think folks like the vendor mentioned in this thread are the lowest of the low that won't fulfill their obligations but banning them won't happen and if it does (by some random chance), it won't stop them from repeating with a different label. Then we are back to where we are today ... the sooner people accept these things, the more evolved we become as society. But there are so many brainwashed snowflakes out there, I am not sure we will ever get there ...
Once again, the customers item was shipped nearly next day and was damaged during shipment. We have a replacement ready for him and we will ship it out to him next week.

Originally Posted by Drewsky00
All this is true, but we can at least make an effort to exclude them from the community. I don't think that simply accepting that scammers will be scammers and allowing them to roam indiscriminately on this site is a reasonable solution. In my humble opinion, a minimal level of moderation on this site can go a long way to maintain credibility with the community.
We have 1 customer who needs a replacement on a part that was damaged while shipping. We're not scammers. All of that scamming nonsense arouse when I was hospitalized for 21 days following a collision.

Just to reiterate the accident. There was no police report made and I was arrested for erratic behavior. They put me on ambilify and said I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until I took it.

Getting a vendor banned doesn’t do jack. People, that’s not going to do anything. The best case for folks that have been screwed here is a replacement (doesn’t seem to happening) , the worst case is never seeing their money again. These vendors just create another label and/or username and continue selling. It’s one of the hardest industries, if not hardest, to get your money back. It’s a world of scam in and of itself.

Prior to AMG cars, I came from the BMW M car turbo world, the likes of HorsePower Freaks (HPF) and some of the other companies with the highest powered BMWs that crashed and burned literally overnight due to screwing people over. 99% of those folks never saw a dime of the tens of thousands they spent on their respective builds. I know several of these unfortunate people. $50k, $60k+ builds with blown up cars.

You think you’re gonna get your money back for a spoiler/diffuser? Might as well move on and cough it up to lessons learned, it’s a scumbag world out there- everyone is gonna get fkd at several points throughout their lives…
We're not like that at all. I'm dedicated to our customers. Once again I've been in business for 11 years now and we have two unhappy customers and they are being taken care of. Time and logistics plays a role with replacing items as we have a supply chain and certain factors are out of our hands.

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I'd have that refinished. Sam isn't going to help you if this thread is any evidence.
He is entitled to his warranty replacement

It has now been 20 days since Sam announced on this forum that my replacement spoiler has been completed. I have not heard anything from Sam or MC. It has been "lip service" and nothing more. I ordered in March 2022 and still no resolution. He shipped me a defective product and tried to blame on the shipper. He is as dishonest at they come and doesn't deserve any business from anyone on this forum. He should be banned and never allowed to make any more posts. Sam, you are a disgrace to the automobile enthusiast community. I still want the refund you owe me for goods not delivered.
WHERE IS THE ORDER?
I was away on personal matters and have returned to the states. All orders will start going out next week!

Originally Posted by SEXYBEAST
wow, mode carbon really sucks!!!!!!!!! horrible service, how are they still sponsors? quality is cr@p......
We have satisfied tons of customers for nearly 11 years. This is the first time we're seeing this issue and we will resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

Originally Posted by TugboatBill
Does anyone else make one of these?
We private label all of our products and we are the only ones that manufacture these products for this chasis.

Not just peeling but yellowing badly. That's an expensive piece to have take a dump.
All of our products are guaranteed. Clear-coat is covered under warranty for up to 1 year after purchase. The customer will be receiving a replacement next week.

There is no updated status in any formal communication from Sam. Words and commitments on this forum carry no value. He still doesn't answer his phone or emails.
I just want a refund for non delivery.
We delivered the item and it was damaged during shipment. We had to manufacture a new unit and due to personal reasons it is taking a little longer than expected. Please be advised you will be receiving your replacement.

yes, this vender needs to be banned.......
We're working on resolving the issues at hand. The clear-coat issue is covered under warranty and then other customer will be receiving his replacement. The item is a very highly sought after product so it takes time to manufacture a replacement.

Haha!

Covid is no longer a valid excuse, gotta love brainwashed people still using that excuse as a solid reason for **** poor communication or running their business. Mentality like that is exactly why society and this country is in its current state.
Really??? Covid-19 is not an excuse. Our supply chain was and is still affected by the pandemic. I also got into a serious car accident nearly 2 years ago which caused a lot of concerns for our business!

Originally Posted by Drewsky00
Can the admins on this site just ban this vendor once and for all already?? By allowing them to stay and continue to promote their business here, the site is implicitly condoning of their practices.
We have two customers that are unhappy. We facilitate orders everyday of the week and we have simply two customers who are unlucky. Both of them which are being taken care of.

How did you pay? File a dispute and be done with it. It’s obvious this method on the forum isn’t working out. There are vendors like this for every make and this isn’t uncommon.

best of luck
The customer will be receiving his replacement. His order was damaged during shipment.

My order is not complete. This is another lie. There is no evidence that what Sam says is even remotely true. Show me the evidence that you shipped a replacement or sent me a refund that you owe me. Deception with "smoke and mirrors", not to be trusted. Do not even consider placing an order, you will be underwhelmed for months......
Your replacement is finished and we will upgrade your shipping for you like you requested!
Old 09-07-2022, 08:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee

Old 09-07-2022, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 372 Likes on 244 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon, 2017 Z51 Corvette
What do they call it when something starts out normal, then starts to become funny, and finally ends up just sad?
Old 09-07-2022, 03:12 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2019 E63S AMG
Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
Your order was finished. We apologize for the delay.

Your order is complete.

His order is complete and was sent in a timely fashion. It was damaged during shipment which is completely out of our control.

We will have your replacement ready withing the next week. Thank you for your patience and we hope that we can ease your frustration.

Once again, the customers item was shipped nearly next day and was damaged during shipment. We have a replacement ready for him and we will ship it out to him next week.

We have 1 customer who needs a replacement on a part that was damaged while shipping. We're not scammers. All of that scamming nonsense arouse when I was hospitalized for 21 days following a collision.

Just to reiterate the accident. There was no police report made and I was arrested for erratic behavior. They put me on ambilify and said I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until I took it.

We're not like that at all. I'm dedicated to our customers. Once again I've been in business for 11 years now and we have two unhappy customers and they are being taken care of. Time and logistics plays a role with replacing items as we have a supply chain and certain factors are out of our hands.

He is entitled to his warranty replacement

I was away on personal matters and have returned to the states. All orders will start going out next week!

We have satisfied tons of customers for nearly 11 years. This is the first time we're seeing this issue and we will resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

We private label all of our products and we are the only ones that manufacture these products for this chasis.

All of our products are guaranteed. Clear-coat is covered under warranty for up to 1 year after purchase. The customer will be receiving a replacement next week.

We delivered the item and it was damaged during shipment. We had to manufacture a new unit and due to personal reasons it is taking a little longer than expected. Please be advised you will be receiving your replacement.

We're working on resolving the issues at hand. The clear-coat issue is covered under warranty and then other customer will be receiving his replacement. The item is a very highly sought after product so it takes time to manufacture a replacement.

Really??? Covid-19 is not an excuse. Our supply chain was and is still affected by the pandemic. I also got into a serious car accident nearly 2 years ago which caused a lot of concerns for our business!

We have two customers that are unhappy. We facilitate orders everyday of the week and we have simply two customers who are unlucky. Both of them which are being taken care of.

The customer will be receiving his replacement. His order was damaged during shipment.

Your replacement is finished and we will upgrade your shipping for you like you requested!
All of these CYA posts means NOTHING unless there is action and product is actually shipped(that means no fake shipping labels and no more excuses for continued delays). I have been constantly informed by Sam since 7/26/22 that my order should ship soon. I was informed by Sam on 8/25 that the product was to be finished shortly and shipped. On 8/27 the product was done and was to ship the following week. On 9/2 Sam delayed once more that it wouldn't be shipped until the following week.Another message that the shipment would leave by the end of this week(more unnecessary delays). So, the bottom line is 1)Don't order if the item is not in stock 2)There will be constant delays and excuses, and 3)Don't believe that your order is shipped until you see actually tracking progress(a fake shipping label does not mean anything has been shipped). His business phone does not work, he does not answer emails or his cell phone. He seems only to communicate on IG....
Old 09-08-2022, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

All of these CYA posts means NOTHING unless there is action and product is actually shipped(that means no fake shipping labels and no more excuses for continued delays). I have been constantly informed by Sam since 7/26/22 that my order should ship soon. I was informed by Sam on 8/25 that the product was to be finished shortly and shipped. On 8/27 the product was done and was to ship the following week. On 9/2 Sam delayed once more that it wouldn't be shipped until the following week.Another message that the shipment would leave by the end of this week(more unnecessary delays). So, the bottom line is 1)Don't order if the item is not in stock 2)There will be constant delays and excuses, and 3)Don't believe that your order is shipped until you see actually tracking progress(a fake shipping label does not mean anything has been shipped). His business phone does not work, he does not answer emails or his cell phone. He seems only to communicate on IG....
Once again, I was away on personal matters. Your order was finished originally in a timely fashion. We sent it to you in 1 business day. The item was damaged during shipment which is totally out of our control.

Your replacement has been finished and your tracking information will update as soon as we prepare your replacement for shipment.

We appreciate your patience and hope that we can get you the replacement spoiler in a timely manner.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 442 Likes on 306 Posts
19 E63s(wifeys) & a 21 GLE580
I’m past caring about parts any more and now I’m just…………..
TugboatBill (09-08-2022)
Old 09-09-2022, 12:11 PM

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts
2018 E63s
Not received ?
Mode Carbon (09-09-2022)
Old 09-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by HappE63s
Not received ?
Just returned to the states. Was receiving medical attention and had family matters.

Orders will begin going out again early next week!
Old 09-10-2022, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone

viperamg (09-12-2022)
Old 09-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Both customers are being taken care of.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

viperamg (09-12-2022)
Old 09-24-2022, 09:30 AM

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts
2018 E63s
Was once again promised shipment this last week and have not received anything. Next week will be the one year anniversary of Mode Carbon committing to sending me a replacement 🙁
Old 09-24-2022, 10:46 AM

Received 208 Likes on 109 Posts
2020 e63s wagon
horrible customer service........
Old 09-24-2022, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Both customers are being taken care of.
Have they been taken care of?
Old 09-24-2022, 05:23 PM

2019 E63S AMG
Lies, lies, and even more lies

Unfortunately, he is lying to this community.
I have been told since 7/26 that my replacement of a defective product was being shipped. It has been >6 mos since I place an order for something Sam said he had in stock.

Here is a brief flavor of deception and lying.
8/15-order will be finished nextr week
8/30-Order is complete ans shipping next week
9/4-Shipping this week
9/6-Being prepared to ship
9/8-shipping by end of week
9/9-Shipping on 9/14
9/15-Order packed, shipping 9/16
9/16-Tracking information available 9/16
9/18-Tracking available 9/19
9/21`-Order to ship 9/22
9/23-Order will ship 9/26
Every one of these communications from Sam are nothing but lies and deception. So, he cannot be trusted to tell the truth. As some wise man told me, "At the end of the day, a man will be judged by his words"...
He only communicated on IG. His word has been good for nothing. We don't want want excuses, we want action. If you make a commitment, live up to your word and don't lie to us. If you can't deliver or won't deliver, REFUND our money. Stringing us along with lies is not an acceptable business practice. I have heard nothing but lies and excuses why he can't deliver on his word. This forum is not the place to post CYA excuses. The only place to make good on your commitment with customers is with them by delivering what they purchased. So a long answer to a short question is even shorter. NO!!!
HappE63s (09-26-2022)
Old 10-04-2022, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Both the Carbon Fiber Grille and Bootlid Spoiler replacements went out today!

Old 10-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

horrible customer service........
Both replacements went out today.

The Grille is covered under warranty.

And the Spoiler got damaged during shipment.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Is the spoiler the one that was promised on 7/26?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by HappE63s
Was once again promised shipment this last week and have not received anything. Next week will be the one year anniversary of Mode Carbon committing to sending me a replacement 🙁
Your replacement went out today! And please post pictures once your receive the item.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Unfortunately, he is lying to this community.
I have been told since 7/26 that my replacement of a defective product was being shipped. It has been >6 mos since I place an order for something Sam said he had in stock.

Here is a brief flavor of deception and lying.
8/15-order will be finished nextr week
8/30-Order is complete ans shipping next week
9/4-Shipping this week
9/6-Being prepared to ship
9/8-shipping by end of week
9/9-Shipping on 9/14
9/15-Order packed, shipping 9/16
9/16-Tracking information available 9/16
9/18-Tracking available 9/19
9/21`-Order to ship 9/22
9/23-Order will ship 9/26
Every one of these communications from Sam are nothing but lies and deception. So, he cannot be trusted to tell the truth. As some wise man told me, "At the end of the day, a man will be judged by his words"...
He only communicated on IG. His word has been good for nothing. We don't want want excuses, we want action. If you make a commitment, live up to your word and don't lie to us. If you can't deliver or won't deliver, REFUND our money. Stringing us along with lies is not an acceptable business practice. I have heard nothing but lies and excuses why he can't deliver on his word. This forum is not the place to post CYA excuses. The only place to make good on your commitment with customers is with them by delivering what they purchased. So a long answer to a short question is even shorter. NO!!!
Your replacement went out today and we apologize for the inconvenience.

I am happy to give you a $400 coupon voucher that you can utilize on a single purchase item at any time to make up for the delay.
Old 10-06-2022, 11:04 AM

2019 E63S AMG
Your replacement went out today and we apologize for the inconvenience.

I am happy to give you a $400 coupon voucher that you can utilize on a single purchase item at any time to make up for the delay.
NOTE:More lies.... It was to have shipped 10/4 NDA. He claimed to send me a tracking number which he sent by email. Never received it. I asked Sam to resend as all shippers have tracking records for all shipments. We ship every day with FedEx and UPS and we maintain shipping records(including tracking numbers). I can get the tracking number from anything I shipped in 30 seconds. He has been ghosting me. So, he lies again. Forget about the voucher, I wouldn't buy another product from this fraudster even if it were free. I would be embarrassed to have any MC product on my car. Horrible customer service and doesn't deserve business from this or any forum. Don't believe the lies and deception. It should not take >7 months to get a product that was in stock. Please note, my original shipment was not damaged during shipment as it was packed well(bubble wrap) and there was no external damaged to the shipping box. It could be dropped from 20 feet and no damage would have occurred. I was shipped a damaged product.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I received a CF dash from another vendor for a Corvette that was damaged when packed. I sent pictures and the result was a replacement was sent to me overnight with the instructions to return the bad one in the packaging for the replacement using the provided pre paid shipping label. No "you ship the bad one back to us on your dime and wait while we evaluate it and then wait some more while we find another to ship to you the slowest way possible" BS. Unfortunately that vendor doesn't make parts for Mercedes.
viperamg (10-06-2022)
Old 10-20-2022, 08:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

All the replacements went out. Thank you very much for your attention
Old 10-20-2022, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts
1991 964 Turbo, 2002 Black E55, 2002 Black E55 " The Beast"- 2014 E63s
I need to order some parts but would like to pay when the order gets delivered not before, hate to wait years to get the parts. Is that possible?
Mode Carbon (10-20-2022)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: E63(S) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon