Sponsored by:

Dadgum Appliances!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 08:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 44 Posts
2022 4 Runner Pro, supercharged and lifted Lime Rush, 2018 E63s wagon Edition 1
Dadgum Appliances!

I have observed in my town of San Clemente that the biggest jerks on the road are quickly becoming the Tesla drivers. Today I had an S come up and start pacing me. I sped up a bit and he stayed with me. Sooo…. I punched it and left him about a car length behind (about 40 - 75 mph). I shut it down as we came to a red light. He went about two feet beyond the cross walk and then punched it again off of the light. I didn't oblige but it seems that these creatures thing that they're the fastest thing around. Now I know that the ludricous mode is faster than our e63s is but when they're not in that mode I'm not so sure. Anyway, where we were was a traffic free area so that's the only reason I did this. I'm not a street racer but, even at my age, you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyone else notice this phenomena or is it just me?
The following 2 users liked this post by stratman:
JZK26 (01-22-2020), NewYorker555 (01-22-2020)
Old 01-22-2020, 09:41 PM

Received 183 Likes on 143 Posts
2017 C43
Originally Posted by stratman
I have observed in my town of San Clemente that the biggest jerks on the road are quickly becoming the Tesla drivers. Today I had an S come up and start pacing me. I sped up a bit and he stayed with me. Sooo…. I punched it and left him about a car length behind (about 40 - 75 mph). I shut it down as we came to a red light. He went about two feet beyond the cross walk and then punched it again off of the light. I didn't oblige but it seems that these creatures thing that they're the fastest thing around. Now I know that the ludricous mode is faster than our e63s is but when they're not in that mode I'm not so sure. Anyway, where we were was a traffic free area so that's the only reason I did this. I'm not a street racer but, even at my age, you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyone else notice this phenomena or is it just me?
I know how you feel... prius (prii if there’s more than one) drivers were the original... take off the line and take advantage of electric torque but, any time you’re behind them they step on their brakes early to regenerate power.
Wait until you’re walking in a parking structure and these silent creepy perv creatures start stalking you from behind. Hahaha!