Sponsored by:

How Much Off A 2020 E63S Wagon Today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 08:12 PM

Received 50 Likes on 15 Posts
Mercedes
How Much Off A 2020 E63S Wagon Today

Hello, new member here, Im looking at leasing an E63S wagon and my local dealer doesn't have one but sent me 2 he can get his hands on, the one I like is $135,070. So my questions are
1) How much off is realistic at this tail end of the cycle with a new face lift coming( I don't like the facelift)

2) What sort of lease deal should I expect. How much down, monthly,etc.

3) Is buying better with the e63s wagon bc it holds its value better than most or is leasing better at this stage in its model run?

4) The one I like doesn't have the sport exhaust, is the regular exhaust good enough?

Just curious on figures, I read through the lease thread but there really has't been anything posted post covid and closer to the facelifted model. Curious what discounts are available today. Thanks
Old 08-22-2020, 10:53 PM

Received 291 Likes on 142 Posts
E63S Wagon
4) all 2020s have sport exhaust...it’s not an option.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:18 PM

Received 50 Likes on 15 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by b0rderman
4) all 2020s have sport exhaust...it’s not an option.
Ah thank, ok was looking over the build sheet of the two he sent me and didn't see it, so did not know this. Thank you.

My reason for starting this bc I've seen the information on the 2021 wagon, I really don't think it looks better, but thats a personal opinion, others may think otherwise, but its one I feel I can use to my advantage when negotiating bc I can use the leverage of well I will just order the new one. The salesman I spoke with today told me he couldn't discuss prices with me till his boss worked with the other dealer who has the car. Something about they have to organize a trade with them, I don't know, the price is $135k and Im wondering is it too insane to think $120k buy price? The model is at the end of its run, the dealer has 2 sitting there, this is the cheaper one, and I imagine at this stage most wagon shoppers are waiting for the new one. Maybe $120k is too much? I don't know thats the guidance I was seeking.

Secondly at this stage is a residual of 59% still there or is maybe even 50% at the end? What sort of money factor would I be eligible for with a credit score of 780?

Just trying to get an overall gauge of what is available lease wise on a model on its way out.