W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017 to present
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VPC Delay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 10:32 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
2010 M3 E90- sold, 2013 c63 sedan p31 eurocharghed V5, 2016 c63 s 2019 F Pace SVR 2021 E63S
VPC Delay

My 2021 wagon was ordered back in March. Got a signed buyers order and a 5,000 deposit since March. Car was supposed to be built end of May, finally built end of Sept. Arrived in Baltimore approx. 10/18. Signed waiver that week, couple of weeks go buy and they said waiver didn’t go through and needed to sign another one. Ok, signed the second one right after Halloween. Another week or two goes by and they say I need to sign a third waiver. Ok, signed that one and now my car still sits at VPC. Dealer said it was “VPC” delay and that they were doing modifications. Maybe, trying to get Hermès chip installed there. But, I still don’t get why it would sit for so long, especially when I’ve signed all the waivers. I hope they aren’t trying to drag it out, in hopes that I might say uncle, give up and then they could sell it for more $$$$ to a “Johnny come lately” or someone willing to pay crazy money. But I’ve got a signed buyers order. Sure hope it gets released soon.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63S
Originally Posted by My2010M3
My 2021 wagon was ordered back in March. Got a signed buyers order and a 5,000 deposit since March. Car was supposed to be built end of May, finally built end of Sept. Arrived in Baltimore approx. 10/18. Signed waiver that week, couple of weeks go buy and they said waiver didn’t go through and needed to sign another one. Ok, signed the second one right after Halloween. Another week or two goes by and they say I need to sign a third waiver. Ok, signed that one and now my car still sits at VPC. Dealer said it was “VPC” delay and that they were doing modifications. Maybe, trying to get Hermès chip installed there. But, I still don’t get why it would sit for so long, especially when I’ve signed all the waivers. I hope they aren’t trying to drag it out, in hopes that I might say uncle, give up and then they could sell it for more $$$$ to a “Johnny come lately” or someone willing to pay crazy money. But I’ve got a signed buyers order. Sure hope it gets released soon.
Unfortunately right now there are tons of delays going on, if you PM me what dealer you purchased the car from I can check the VII for you to make sure nothing fishy is going on!