E63s AMG carbon fiber steering wheel.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2024, 05:09 AM
SPONSOR

Received 151 Likes on 86 Posts
W205 W213
E63s AMG carbon fiber steering wheel.

For some folks, cars are just a means of getting from point A to point B. For car enthusiasts however, driving is an experience, a way of life.
That's why we put so much effort and time into making our vehicles stand out, making them the epitome of style and performance.
Take a look at the owner of this Mercedes-AMG E63s W213 in the pics.
After upgrading to a top-of-the-line AMG ceramic braking system, they're taking the driving experience to a whole new level.
This time, they've got themselves a sweet set of factory AMG Performance carbon fiber steering wheel and the AMG Night Black steering wheel components.

The factory AMG Performance carbon fiber steering wheel rocks a sleek flat-bottom design, combining carbon fiber on the top and bottom with Alcantara leather on the sides.
It's not just about the amazing grip it offers, but also the visual impact it brings.
When you match this carbon fiber steering wheel with the E63S carbon fiber interior trim and dash, it's a... dashing combination (I'll show myself out haha).
And let's not forget the AMG Night Package steering wheel upgrade components, all decked out in glossy black.
Sure, the metallic aluminum version has its charm, but the Night Black version is rarer and truly unique.
If you're looking to upgrade your ride and make it more appealing, why not hit me up? I can at least give you some pointers, or perhaps inspiration!

So, to all the car enthusiasts out there, don't settle for ordinary. Let's turn our rides into head-turning machines that reflect our passion for the open road. Plan, customize, upgrade, let's make it happen!

Here's the part in my shop:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...53-v167-w463a/

And here's the beauty:

Last edited by iCARMIX; 01-22-2024 at 05:12 AM.