Watches Forum to discuss, research and buy/sell watches and timepieces.

PANERAI PAM288 RADIOMIR CHRONO 45MM NEW PAM 288 K

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few toys

All watches located in NYC and available for local viewing or nation wide over night insured delivery. Call Gil for more photos or info. Most Trades accepted, call for details!

Please say Mike sent you when inquiring to guarantee these special prices.

Radiomir Chronograph

Movement: automatic mechanical, Panerai OP XII calibre, 13¼ lignes, 27 jewels. Côtes de Genève decoration on the bridges. PANERAI personalised oscillating weight. Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 46 hours. Chronometer Certificate (C.O.S.C.).
Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, chronograph with two counters, tachymeter scale.
Case: diameter 45 mm, polished steel with removable wire loop strap attachments (patented). Winding crown personalized OP. Polished steel push buttons for the chronograph functions at 2 and 4 o'clock.
Bezel: polished steel.
Back: screw, steel.
Crystal: sapphire, made from corundum, 1.9 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.
Water-resistance: 100 metres.
Strap: Panerai personalised alligator strap and polished steel adjustable buckle.

Brand new and never worn, complete with 2 year warranty!!!

The watch is keeping perfect time well within COSC specs and comes complete with boxes and papers.

Only $6,495

All prices are deemed valid for 24 hours from time of posting and subject to change. We buy, sell and trade fine timepieces so call with your trade or sale offer.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 PM

Gil,

Thanks again for the PAM 00288. I really, really love it. Now, to just get the right shade/texture brown strap to go with it.

For all those who may be skeptical or nervous to deal with Gil, please don't. I contacted him at 455pm on Thursday, and had my watch in my hands before 10am Friday. Excellent service, excellent follow through. Highly recommend his services.

As stated to you on the phone earlier, I have found a new home for my watch addiction...

Thanks Gil.

Jason
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Banned

A few toys
Thank you very much for the kind words, Jason. You were also a pleasure to deal with. Wear it in the best of health!!