Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Nicely lowered cl63 keeps ruining tires (camber)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL63 AMG
Nicely lowered cl63 keeps ruining tires (camber)

So I lowered my cl and I went through a set of Pirelli p zero Nero's under a year on the rear. I ended up raising the rear of the car up but it would be awesome if I could adjust the camber some how. Has anyone run into this? Is there a way to slam that car and correct the camber?? Thanks fellas
Old 03-17-2017, 01:11 AM
SPONSOR

Received 145 Likes on 115 Posts
Mercedes-Benz CLK 550
Re lowering and excess negative camber/costly inner edge tire wear !

Do point out that for the rear we manufacture a Camber (and extra Toe) adjuster kit.

Feature is unlike “rear adjustable Camber arms” that need to move top of tire outwards (reducing all important clearance to outer fender). Instead K-MAC kit adjusts the lower (not upper) control arms with advantage also of being easy to access.The unique patented design also allowing “precise single wrench adjustment” on car – accurately under load direct on alignment rack.

Comes with bush extraction tool so can be fitted on vehicle.

Also the extra “Toe” adjustment is included in the kit to compensate for this new rear Camber facility.

Similar kit for the front also providing Camber and Caster adjustment for the 1st time (replacing the 4 front highest wearing bushings). Again single wrench adjustable with up to 3 times the adjustment range of the inaccurate/one only offset position fluted bolts.

Front bushings are 2 axis/self aligning without the OEM oil and air voids. Result is noticeably improved brake and steering response.

Front Camber and Caster $480
Rear Camber (and extra Toe) kit $480

Delivery $30 one kit or $50 front and rear (average delivery time is 3 to 4 days). We accept Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.

Nicely lowered cl63 keeps ruining tires (camber)-502316-cover.jpgNicely lowered cl63 keeps ruining tires (camber)-502226-cover.jpg