Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Anyone know anything about Zauber wheels?...lee2375? (more)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2002, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpina B7; Techart Grand GT; G63
Anyone know anything about Zauber wheels?...lee2375? (more)

I like the deep dish look the Gettin's offer, but how trustworthy is this brand? I've never heard of them before. Who manufactures the rim for Zauber? How are they as far as weight and in being able to bear the weight of a Mercedes? Quality? etc. Any links to info would be great. THanks!
Old 06-21-2002, 10:27 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've seen these Zauber Gettin's before on a newer C-class and man it looks good. If you run the 19x10 on the rear you'll love the deep dish look. Not really sure who manufactures them but they are made in Japan. I think they are also forged. Look at lee2375's wheelexperts website and you can see some pics of it.
Old 06-22-2002, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
W212 E63, Audi R8 4.2, Panamera S, Range Rover Sport GT
The rim is made is Japan. The customers we have sold them to have been happy. I don't really know if that answers your questions or not, but IMO they are good rims. That's why we sell them. The Japanese wheels are generally very good quality. Lowenharts, for example, are japanese, made in the Work factory, who also makes some of the Auto Couture wheels (also from Japan).