Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

New Brabus Rims.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 04:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brabus K3
New Brabus Rims.

number one choice for all owners of Mercedes-Benz automobiles who appreciate exclusive design and top quality. At the Frankfurt Motor Show IAA 2005 BRABUS debuted the two new Monoblock A and Monoblock S wheel-design families.

BRABUS Monoblock A - this brand name stands for the new sporty BRABUS six-spoke wheels with 17- and 18-inch diameters. The design with double-sized BRABUS signet around the wheel center and shining 'high-gloss' silver paint was especially conceived for customers wanting to proudly display the globally popular BRABUS label on their car. The wheels come with a general certificate that'll allow their use with the production tires without amending the vehicle papers.

The new exclusive highlight in the BRABUS wheels program is the BRABUS Monoblock S styling. Five curved double spokes that reach all the way into the flange and extensive polishing of the entire visible surface are the main characteristics of the new light-alloy wheels.

The new wheel family is available in 13 different sizes between 18- and 22-inch diameters. The largest version is the BRABUS Monoblock S wheel in size 10Jx22 for the new Mercedes M-Class - with TÜV approval.

Like their successful predecessors the new Monoblock A and Monoblock S light-alloy wheels are manufactured in OEM quality and represent state-of-the-art production technology.

BRABUS recommends high-performance tires from its technology partners Pirelli and Yokohama.
Attached Thumbnails New Brabus Rims.-pic87g.jpg   New Brabus Rims.-pic88g.jpg   New Brabus Rims.-23pic03.jpg   New Brabus Rims.-23pic18.jpg  
Old 09-13-2005, 04:10 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
I like that second one. The first one looks too generic...reminds me of ATItalia
Old 09-13-2005, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I dont like the A either, reminds me of the stock 16" C-Coupe rims. The others I would have to see on a car to judge.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 198 Likes on 156 Posts
2016 GLE63s / 2016 E63s / 2002 E55
There are 3 different wheels pictured. The pic of wheels #2 is different from the one on the vehicle below it???