Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

HEy Luke/forum experts two questions for you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 01:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
HEy Luke/forum experts two questions for you

Would Lowenhart LDR 19 in with bolt pattern 5x112, offset range 30-46, wheel size range 19 x 7.5 to 19 x 8.5 fit my 05 c230 kompressor sedan.

They were off of what appears to be either a w208 1999-2002 clk 430 or a clk 55. Most likely the later one. I am concerned about that stupid brake caliper not clearing as usual with this stupid 05 model. I really like the calipers, but it really limits what you can do to this car sometimes.

Anyway let me know Luke/guys.

Also Luke did you find out if that company SSR still will be making the Vienna dish style rim. Also if you can get your hands on it obviously. I asked you this before and you said you would have to wait and see because SSR was either braking up the company or cuuting/changing what styles they would continue to make. Let me know and if they would fit my car in 18 or 19 inch.

Thanks
Old 01-23-2006, 03:10 PM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
if they are off of a CLK55 they will most likely clear your calipers since that model also uses larger brake components ... I can not give you a 100% answer since we do not carry that brand of wheels and I do not have access to the technical drawings of the wheel
Old 01-24-2006, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by Luke@tirerack
if they are off of a CLK55 they will most likely clear your calipers since that model also uses larger brake components ... I can not give you a 100% answer since we do not carry that brand of wheels and I do not have access to the technical drawings of the wheel
Thanks Luke! What about the SSR wheels that you do carry. Does that company still make the Vienna dish model? And if they still do, would you be able to get it in 18 or 19 inch for my car?