Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Tires For the ML 55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 07:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 S500, 05 Jeep GC, 06 Acura TL, 04 BMW 530i, 98 Jag xk8,
Tires For the ML 55

lookin for tires for my ML i have the stock rims AMG.. 18 in.. all season tires would be great winter is soon! what do you think is a good tire to get
Old 10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather

The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is Pirelli's Street/Sport Truck All-Season tire designed for the North American market to provide year round traction and handling for sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks that possess very sporty dispositions. Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires are for drivers who want to run their light trucks through America's various weather conditions, including occasional light snow.

The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico radial's tread compound provides progressive grip in order to avoid harsh vehicle reactions to load transfers when cornering. This compound is molded into an asymmetric tread design that features virtually continuous outside shoulder blocks to enhance cornering stability. The inner shoulder's deeper grooves and four wide circumferential grooves provide water evacuation to resist hydroplaning and enhance foul weather traction. The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico offers low acoustic noise, high-speed precision and grip during acceleration and braking thanks to its continuous center rib and special "Z" tread design intermediate ribs.

NOTE: While Pirelli's Scorpion Zero Asimmetricos are Street/Sport Truck All-Season tires, two sizes (265/35R22 102W and 295/30R22 103W) are also available with a "Summer" tread compound.

the 285/50-18 is $181.00 each

use this link to order them
Old 10-06-2006, 12:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 S500, 05 Jeep GC, 06 Acura TL, 04 BMW 530i, 98 Jag xk8,
those are the exact ones i have noww.. btw whats the lowering springs gonna cost.. for the ML if you have any idea.. id go on tire rack now my my connection is at 5.5mbps right now and i dont know why
Old 10-06-2006, 09:26 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
Rear springs would set you back $210.00 plus shipping .... they will drop your ML 1.0" and in the front you lower it by adjusting the torsion bar