Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Wheel spacers question and where to buy longer wheel bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E63, 2007 997 Turbo
Wheel spacers question and where to buy longer wheel bolts

i purchased a set of 19" Moven replica wheels. The problem is the tire rubs on the inside in the front (on the shock tower nut I think). I tried 5mm non-hub centric spacers but that was a nightmare (is there any way to get them not to vibrate?).

I am about to order a set of 10mm spacers, but where do I purchase longer wheel bolts from? I just need it for the front, the rears seem to fit fine. Will 10mm hubcentric spacers have the same kind of vibration I experienced with the others?
Old 12-11-2006, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 S63 Coupe Iridium Silver
Originally Posted by Brent95M3
i purchased a set of 19" Moven replica wheels. The problem is the tire rubs on the inside in the front (on the shock tower nut I think). I tried 5mm non-hub centric spacers but that was a nightmare (is there any way to get them not to vibrate?).

I am about to order a set of 10mm spacers, but where do I purchase longer wheel bolts from? I just need it for the front, the rears seem to fit fine. Will 10mm hubcentric spacers have the same kind of vibration I experienced with the others?
H&R spacers from Germany come with lug bolts suitable to the thickness of the spacer, ie. stock bolts are 25mm thread, so you need 35-40mm H&R bolts. 10mm spacers are machined from a billet of aluminum with their own hubcentric flange, so there is no vibration. You must specify Front or Rear axle and model of your car. Stay away from other brands.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Almost a Member!

03 C230 SS 6spd
I got mine from Import Replacement Parts for a discount. You can get 5 mm H&R ones that are hubcentric too, but they do not extend your existing hub flange. I would stick to the smallest that you need, especially for the front. Don't forget to mention whether you need bolts that have a round (stock) or conical seat (typical for aftermarket).

You can also try EuroCarPartInc. They also have good prices.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:53 PM

2006 C230SS & 2009 E350
try purems.com I got mine from them. good shipping n price