Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Jlevi SW | DPE S-20 Matte Liquid Cinder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jlevi SW | DPE S-20 Matte Liquid Cinder

I just can't get enough of the new offerings by DPE, enjoy the new looks!

Old 03-24-2007, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW e92 335i
looks.. hot.. may be my next set.. I'll be in touch.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:24 AM

2002 C32 AMG
blackbenzz just got these with a gold finish. Looks HOT!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by phattbam
looks.. hot.. may be my next set.. I'll be in touch.
Give us a call
Old 03-24-2007, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Those would look hot on a black car, i wonder if the finish can resist the scratches and nicks on the lips from rocks and road debris that seem to mar up the polished lips, if so it might be a good selling point for you
Old 03-24-2007, 10:50 PM

This is a powdercoat finish so it is very durable and there is a warranty against defects in the finish should you run into any issues.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by Nick@JleviSW
This is a powdercoat finish so it is very durable and there is a warranty against defects in the finish should you run into any issues.
nice info, curious..how long of a warranty?
Old 03-25-2007, 08:17 PM

Full 1 year warranty against defects in the finish or wheel construction. Here is the nitty gritty in case you want more info:

DPE warrants its wheels against structural defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original consumer and/or user ("original purchaser"). If the wheel cannot be repaired, DPE will replace any wheel established to be defective with a wheel of like size and type.

At DPE's sole discretion, DPE will repair or replace any manufactured wheel purchased from any of our dealers, or through Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). If, after examination, the wheel is determined to have failed in normal use or service due to defects in material or workmanship, the wheel will be repaired or replaced without charge. Repair or replacement does not include the cost of removal or installation of the wheel from the vehicle, mounting/demounting of tires, incidental or consequential costs, or any freight charges. DPE will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failures, labor, transportation, or any other charged incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective part.

The warranty does not apply to wheels, which have been subject to abuse or neglect, improper chemicals, cleaning, or maintenance techniques, adverse weather conditions, or chrome-plating. Wheels used for racing, or in race conditions, are not covered by this warranty or any manufacturer warranty. Unauthorized disassembly of wheels, or use of spacers, adapters, or other hardware in conjunction with manufacturer wheels, voids this warranty.
The warranty is valid only for the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover damage(s) due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence. Claims of damages for appearance defects will not be honored once the wheel has been mounted with a tire or if the wheel has been sold as "blemished" or "as-is" product. Furthermore, claims will not be honored if the original identification markings have been defaced, altered or removed. The wheel should be mounted with tires, installed, used and maintained only in accordance with the instructions accompanying each wheel. Failure to follow such instructions will void all warranties.

* This is a performance-designed wheel. The wheel should not be used on vehicles exceeding the load limits, as recommended per wheel.
* The wheel should not be used with a tire exceeding the tire diameter limits, as recommended per wheel. Do not over inflate the tires. Bias tires should not be inflated to more than 40 p.s.i., and radial tires should not be inflated to more than 35 p.s.i. The tire should be mounted only according to good tire mounting practices using acceptable tire mounting equipment designed for the tire industry. Careless installation techniques may cause damage to wheels for which the manufacturer does not assume responsibility.
* The wheel must be installed in accordance with the instructions enclosed with the wheel. The wheel should be mounted using only lug nuts, mag nuts, or lug bolts of guaranteed quality and specifications meeting minimum D.O.T. safety requirements. This warranty does not apply if the wheel is modified or altered. In installing the wheel, "spacers" should not be used to resolve clearance problems.
* The wheel must be installed in accordance with the instructions enclosed with the wheel. The wheel should be mounted using only lug nuts, mag nuts, or lug bolts of guaranteed quality and specifications meeting minimum D.O.T. safety requirements. This warranty does not apply if the wheel is modified or altered. In installing the wheel, "spacers" should not be used to resolve clearance problems.

Warranty does not cover road hazards such as impacts, potholes, accidents, etc. There is no warranty on the finish due to variable conditions, salt, maintenance, neglect and damage from cleaners.