Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Wheel/Tire $$$$$

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 01:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 e55 amg and 05 CL65 amg
Wheel/Tire $$$$$

I live in just outside of nyc, and its getting nice out, so its time to take the snow tires off!! I have an 04 black e500, with factory sport rims 17'', and have been looking for a few months now for a good rim and tire combo. Been talking with some dealerships and one says the Zenetti Flow and the other Donz Genovese, I like black rims, and wanna go 19'' or 20''. Price range 3,000 max.
This will be my first time throwing aftermarkets shoes on so I don't wanna go crazy, but I think I am going crazy looking and researching these rims. I can't find one in that price range that looks good. I like the staggered look and definately think I wanna go with toyo tires. I just need a solid rim, that does not comprimise the ride, and looks mean. Can some one help me out, I need to stop buggin out about this, I'm like a tennager about to lose his virginity!!
Old 03-31-2007, 08:28 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
check out these

they are the Avarus AV3

and 20's are going to significantly firm up the ride since your OE wheel is 3" smaller

and you can get into those with GOOD tire for well under $3k