Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

STAR diagnostics to lower vehicle in ORANGE COUNTY?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is a ///AMG badged CL500.
STAR diagnostics to lower vehicle in ORANGE COUNTY?

Hello fellow members,
Could any direct me to an MB dealer who knows how to use the STAR diagnostic to lower the vehicle -particularly in Orange County. Has anyone from OC lowered their car using this method? if so, could you let me know how much and where it can be done? Your guys' help is greatly appreciated.

Reagan
Old 08-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Originally Posted by amgluvr
Hello fellow members,
Could any direct me to an MB dealer who knows how to use the STAR diagnostic to lower the vehicle -particularly in Orange County. Has anyone from OC lowered their car using this method? if so, could you let me know how much and where it can be done? Your guys' help is greatly appreciated.

Reagan
Talk to Vadim @ VRP...they are a sponsor here on the boards...he has the star unit and can do it for you...don't quote me on it though...

GL!!!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:51 PM

CLS550
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Talk to Vadim @ VRP...they are a sponsor here on the boards...he has the star unit and can do it for you...don't quote me on it though...

GL!!!

BUMP.....

Do have any more info? PM me if possible. I just got an 09 CLS550 and need a few inches lower. Thanks
Old 03-30-2013, 09:53 PM

CLS550
Originally Posted by amgluvr
Hello fellow members,

Reagan

Did you ever find anyone in OC? Just got my Benz from Fletcher Jones and need a few inche drop with STAR diagnostics