Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Brabus VI Reps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 01:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sold - CLK500
Brabus VI Reps

I was planning to go all out and buy some iforged wheels. But i know i won't be keeping the clk for a long time. I like the look of the brabus v1 reps, but being reps i know that they are probably not made to the same quality as brand wheels.. which is obvious there reps and cost a fraction of the price!

That being said i just want to know peoples opinions are on the wheels. Are they going to crack/bend easily or will they hold up pretty well as long as im careful with huge potholes.

Im only looking for responces from people who have the wheels!

Thanks Mike
Old 09-21-2008, 04:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 S210 3.8L Brabus wagon
Be cautious of OEM Wheel in Sarasota, Florida on replica wheels. I had 4 Brabus replicas for winter and one wheel cracked through two spokes after one year. They determined it was a bad wheel but would only give 75$ towards new wheel and they no longer carry it. So buying at another manufacturer is at double the price and two piece wheel rivet designs are not the same. Most of the replicas are made in China and the build quality really is not that great. Much better off with OEM, A real wheel manufacturer not a reseller of replicas or buying German made. IMHO. They told me I was only the second person ever to have that problem. Ya right BTW the wheels were never run in the winter as the car was shipped from California to Florida.

Last edited by ejsheltra; 09-21-2008 at 04:30 AM.