Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

O E Wheels LLC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 4Matic with 18in AMG's
O E Wheels LLC

Has anyone bought replica wheels from O E Wheels LLC in Florida? They are big seller on E-bay. Wondering if anyone has good or bad experience - their prices look good for AMG replica wheels for W204. Any info appreciated.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:06 PM

C300 4Matic with 18in AMG's
[quote=paladiumonblack;3352638]Has anyone bought replica wheels from O E Wheels LLC in Florida? /quote]

Anyone??
Old 03-05-2009, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 S210 3.8L Brabus wagon
Yes. Bot a set of four two years ago and one cracked. Claimed I was one of only two that ever happened to. Dealt with Sean and it took half a year to get it replaced and then at half of what I paid and then had to find same wheel with Eurotech. Steer clear.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:13 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Originally Posted by ejsheltra
Yes. Bot a set of four two years ago and one cracked. Claimed I was one of only two that ever happened to. Dealt with Sean and it took half a year to get it replaced and then at half of what I paid and then had to find same wheel with Eurotech. Steer clear.
Thats good to know!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 PM

2002 C32 amg, 1998 328i
I had a good experience with them when I had bought some m3 replicas for a 328I . I got a killer deal because one wheel came from a different mold than the other 3. This was back in 2005, though. I remember Sean was the guy I ordered them from because I had Lived in Sarasota just one year previous and didnt know this business was there. When I got my C32 2 yrs ago I tried them again and they were honest in telling me their wheels didnt clear the big brakes and wouldnt sell me some. One good review and one bad.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
slk 230
OE Wheels, LLC-Nice wheels

I am a used car dealer who has purchased at least 5 sets of AMG (or if you look closely, AME LOL) replica wheels from OE Wheels. I can tell you they sell a real great quality wheels, at a hell of a price too. I have had three different styles and all have been drop dead gorgeous on the cars. The finish looks great, packaging awesome, and shipping has been very quick. Never had a problem with any. Any wheel can be cracked or damaged if they come into a collision with something. Large pothole, curb, median, etc. Factory wheels can and will crack as well. What I am saying is that wheels do not crack all by themselves. What it boils down to is FOR THE MONEY, You can't do any better. You can buy at least four sets of these wheels for the price a Benz dealer wants for one set of real ones. So if the finish does deteriorate over a few years, buy another set and your styling again for more years. Eurotech has nice wheels too, bought from them also but could never say there was any difference. Thanks, LLC