Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

OZ Opera 2 piece Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S500
OZ Opera 2 piece Problem

I bent the two front rims and have taken them to Turbax for repair.

They seemed hopeful that they could repair them, but said that they could not take the two pieces of the rims apart and showed me the back of the rims where the heads on the bolts looked like they need two different kinds of tools to take them apart.
According to Turbax, I need something called a 10 point tool to take the two pieces of my rims apart.
Any idea what it is and where I could get one? I would like for them to be able to take the rims apart if needed for repair.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 AM

ucf21
There is a company in Germany that sells the male and female socket. It is about 150 each .
My local wheel repair shop made a set for mine and BBS wheels.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:56 AM

German
I have a set of these sockets for rent if anyone needs them. It's a set of 2 OZ 10 point bolt tools to take apart OZ, ABT, AC Schnitzer, Carlsson, Lorinser, etc any wheel with the 10 point bolt. One 8mm and one 10mm.

Rent them both for $50 shipped for as long as you need, with a $125 deposit that will be fully refunded when tools are successfully returned.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:59 PM

vw/Audi
BI-MAC ???? In SoCal sells all the sockets, etc. They are based in the UK but have a warehouse in SoCal. They sell the hardware that most Euro wheel brands use. I believe they may be wholesale only. I can get the correct spelling for you if you still need it.