Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Forged Distributing now taking orders

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S5
Still waiting for an email from Simon Lam or the shipping agent.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:35 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Post #17 from the OP: "Numerous e-mails were sent but not replied. Several phone calls were placed, but Miguel was never available."
The posts were 3 hours apart and the guy is in Hong Kong. Might take more than 3 hours?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:36 PM

Audi S5
I have explained to him for days now to contact me to setup warranty work. I am really not sure why he is taking this approach. Why doesn't he mention the other set he received 2 months ago with no problems?!?!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Perhaps something is lost in translation or understanding? IDK, I am pretty sure this can be worked out within reason.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:40 PM

05 C55
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
I have explained to him for days now to contact me to setup warranty work. I am really not sure why he is taking this approach. Why doesn't he mention the other set he received 2 months ago with no problems?!?!
is the finishing process the same on his new wheels as the ones he got nine months ago? if so, youll be hearing from him around March....sorry man, that one was too easy. wheels look great, but i dont envy the hurdles you have to overcome the bad name associated with them. Get on the phone with the OP (not email), make things right and move on. if you are the business person that you say you are, then things will clear out, and youll make a name for yourself. just my .02
Old 09-24-2009, 07:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Hello everyone, my name is Emilio and I am the new Sales Director for Forged Distributing, Inc.

AWESOME! Just like clockwork...there's a problem with 360 Forged Whateverthehell and someone new comes in "to pick up the pieces and fix it all." Emilio...who's going to be your "replacement" next month? I don't know which is more detrimental for you...the customer service or the quality of the product.

BTW, nice work on trying to throw Jordan/ADV.1 under the bus there...I like your logic: "It's better go with the devil you know versus the devil you don't!"
Old 09-25-2009, 10:54 AM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by FormulaZR
I don't know which is more detrimental for you...the customer service or the quality of the product.

BTW, nice work on trying to throw Jordan/ADV.1 under the bus there...I like your logic: "It's better go with the devil you know versus the devil you don't!"
I would have to say the customer service! I can't speak for the past orders, but all the orders shipping now are on the money. We are honoring warranty issues with all our customers, so if you have an issue please don't flame us, just call.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:39 AM

c63
Emilio,

For your information:

-Your company is terrific with e-mails before you have received my payment for the wheels.
-When I wrote to you regarding late delivery and other issues, my e-mails were never answered.
-My wheels are always washed with soap and water. I have in my possession wheels from BBS, HRE, ADVAN, OEM PORSHE, and OEM FERRARI but they are all fine except my 360Forged(Forged DST) from my Mercedes CLS.
-I did not get anywhere with you company regarding a solution to my defective wheels, wheel bolts and to my late delivery compensation of 10-percent refund on my Ferrari wheels prompted me to go on to the car forums to get your attention. My phone calls and my e-mails to your company over the last month obviously did not get anywhere.
-At this moment, I have given up hope entirely on 360Forged(Forged DST).
-I have expressed my thoughts, and I hope this subject will go to rest soon.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:01 PM

06 CTT-S
both parties can play tag all day - to all the forums out there in the world wide web.. the best solution to this is have 360 call this guy (i'm sure they have his number right?) and talk to work things out.. not waiting for the other to send email and the other saying never got any emails, blah.. blah.. blah..
Old 09-26-2009, 12:28 PM

06 CTT-S
simon.. i do hope that this gets fixed..
Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by mgbrillo
both parties can play tag all day - to all the forums out there in the world wide web.. the best solution to this is have 360 call this guy (i'm sure they have his number right?) and talk to work things out.. not waiting for the other to send email and the other saying never got any emails, blah.. blah.. blah..
Right? I am not even a sponsor or business owner. I sold my spoiler because I changed it for a carbon one. I didn't hear back from the in a long time so I emailed him myself just asking if he was happy (which he was). I couldn't imagine letting something like this happen with my own business. As soon I as would have seen those pictures I would have been emailing him a call tag that day. That's how I do business personally and at work professionally.