Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Carbon love from Forged Distributing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2009 | 02:35 PM

Audi S5
Carbon love from Forged Distributing

Old 09-15-2009 | 10:01 AM

c63
20 August 2009

got the CF 5ive wheels for Ferrari 430 but did not find any suitable bolt to mount the wheels.
Since their wheels require shorter bolt to mount the wheels properly. I was told by their staff that it is their company's standard practice not to supply bolt. ................Finally I had custom machined bolts to fit the wheels for Ferrari .

I already reached my limit. If I do not hear from them with a proper clarification or a partial refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery, I will proceed with legal litigation.
I will also expose my experience (another serious problem) to all car related forum online.

TODAY

Still no news from them. They have failed to follow up with the 10-percent refund which they have promised to compensate their delay in delivery.

If I do not hear from them in a few days, I will post some interesting pictures and expose my experience to all car related forum online. I purchased those wheels for my CLS from them last year.

Last edited by simonlam168; 09-15-2009 at 10:06 AM.