Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

✭✭✭✭✭ ONE|Autosport Presents: CUSTOM FORGED WHEELS FOR UNDER 3 GRAND! ✭✭✭✭✭

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
✭✭✭✭✭ ONE|Autosport Presents: CUSTOM FORGED WHEELS FOR UNDER 3 GRAND! ✭✭✭✭✭

When ONE Autosport became a sponsor on the forums, we set out to offer you nothing but the best, at the best possible price. That's why we won't carry endless products that are boring, that we don't believe in, even in a bid to make a buck. That's not what we're about.

So when it came to wheels, we've told you about Forgestar Wheels and their flow formed wheel series. Lightweight, super strong and VERY affordable. We've sold many sets and have many satisfied customers all over the world (yes I did say WORLD!).

At SEMA 2009, Forgestar unveiled a new series: the forged series. Why? Because you asked for it! More specifically, you wanted a wheel style that incorporated the timeless look of the multipiece wheels with that unmistakable lip.

Forgestar went to the drawing board and due to the incredible success of the F14 flow formed model, decided to use that same style design and make a forged multipiece wheel, named the F14F. Yeah, so it's not very creative, but the F indicates that it's a forged wheel.

But enough with it, I know you all want to see it, see the price, and availability!

Are you ready?

Here we go:

FAQ:

Q: What are the size?
A: Available in 19" and 20", with widths of 8.5" or 10". Sorry, no in between sizes.

If you own a W204 for example, you may ask "Hey, how come I won't get a 9" in the rear? I wanted a larger lip in the rear!!" Worry not: a W204 C300 would get 19x8.5 all around, BUT the offset would be different, so that would would get a staggered look and large lip size in the rear than on the front. The great advantage of that is that you can use the same tire size all around AND rotate them, saving money on tires, BUT maintaining that staggered look!

As for other vehicles, the conventional sizes would work just fine, so a W211 would get 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear, etc...

Q: What finish options are there?
A: Matte black, glossy black, gunmetal, matte gunmetal, silver, polish, white and gold are STANDARD options. If you want brushed aluminum, it's a $75 per wheel option.

BUT WAIT, there's MORE! There are 3 different options for lips! Yes, you heard right!

First, there's the conventional rolled lip, as seen on the pictures. Then, the conventional step lip, as seen here:

And the flat step lip:

Alright, and the moment you have all been waiting for: THE PRICE!

19" wheels are $2,899

20" wheels are $3,199

Once again, the only color option is for the finish of the face. The wheels are 2 piece. The barrel/lip is a single piece and is only available in full polish, no other options.

Wheel build and ready to ship time is 4 to 6 weeks. If you're ready to place an order, PM me and I will send you an order form.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:59 AM

2005 CLK500
mmmm stepped lip. give me a few months and i'll be buying a set of these monsters.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:03 AM

2005 CLK500
btw are there any other spoke designs available with the stepped lips for those of us who aren't huge on a mesh look?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Right now that's the only design available, but I'm sure more will be forthcoming.