Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Need rims for 06 E55-HRE/Iforged etc...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 E55
Need rims for 06 E55-HRE/Iforged etc...

I am looking for a set of rims for 06 E55. Prefer 19's but I found a set of 20 HRE's that a guy had on 05 S-class. He doesn't have the offset posted and i haven't talked to him. It there any chance these will fit, or are the offsets different? I believe CLS rims will also fit E55 but what are the offsets for S?
I want an agressive offset that brings the edge of the rim out even with the edge of the fender- not like the stock wheels where there seems to be about 1/2 inch too narrow.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Have him give you the serial numbers for front and rear and then call HRE. They will give you the exact offsets and help you decide whether or not they will be a proper fit. HRE's customer service is really impressive.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
SPONSOR

Received 243 Likes on 189 Posts
www.wheelsboutique.com
Originally Posted by AARONG
I am looking for a set of rims for 06 E55. Prefer 19's but I found a set of 20 HRE's that a guy had on 05 S-class. He doesn't have the offset posted and i haven't talked to him. It there any chance these will fit, or are the offsets different? I believe CLS rims will also fit E55 but what are the offsets for S?
I want an agressive offset that brings the edge of the rim out even with the edge of the fender- not like the stock wheels where there seems to be about 1/2 inch too narrow.
Sent you a PM with some info. Let me know if there is any way we can be of service.