Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Need Help with Alignment Please...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 01:24 AM
JWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need Help with Alignment Please...

Hello everyone i need a really huge favor i have a 2005E500 and i put new tires on my car about 14 months ago and i have put about 12,000 miles on the tires and last night i had a blowout on one of the tires.

I went to my tire shop to get it replaced under my road hazard warranty but the shop will not honor its own warranty because they feel the blowout was caused by the car needing an alignment. The only silver lining here is the owner is willing to swap out the problem tire and another rear that is showing the same wear patterns for free but he needs to see an alignment receipt.

This is where i need help if someone could either post or pm me a copy of a Mercedes alignment that was done any time between May 2009 until May 2010. The owner is helping me out as i've done some I.T work for him in the past but in order to do it he needs the alignment sheet for when he submits it to the tire manufacturer.